Search results for query: *

1. Blue the Swordsman

Story Random Story Stuff from Blue person guy

I got bored so I decided to start writing, continuing to neglect the pieces I should be posting in my art thread. I haven't written in a while, so I'm definitely open to suggestions.
  2. Blue the Swordsman

Drawings & Paintings Blue's Random Art Thing. Or Something.

I'll post my art sometime. When I'm connected to better wifi. [/SPOILER]
  3. Blue the Swordsman

WIP OC death match.

[/SPOILER] I will add a new chapter whenever I find the time to write and get onto the forums.
  4. Blue the Swordsman

Xbox 360 PvP Arena

I recently made a arena, and I am looking forwards to trying it out. The map has chests scattered around to give your character a advantage over the others. It requires a medium core character with just the starting tools, nothing more, nothing less. The map is made of Lihzard bricks, so there...
  5. Blue the Swordsman

Blue's AMA

I am open to questions as long as it does not violate the forum rules or is too personal of a question.
  6. Blue the Swordsman

Some drawings.

Alright, I was messing around with my dad, so we made two grave stones/markers, so I wanted to post them, so why not here? [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER]
  7. Blue the Swordsman

Mobile Underworld Structures

Hey, I noticed people don't make much structures in the underworld, I am making this thread to see people's ideas and improve my own. I also want to see people give advise to poor structures, not hate others mistakes. (Please note this says underworld, but I will accept deep underground structures.)
Back
Top Bottom