Search results for query: *

1. Starblaster11

Ocean Farm Hoik trouble - Can't Hoik Crabs [Solved]

This also should work (It's a bit slow at first, but once it reaches the three blocks right next to each other it will instantly move to the platform where the farming is):
  2. Starblaster11

PC Is it possible to be completely immune to any monster or boss?

With the exception of the ruler, all you need are 2 target dummies, a Slimy Saddle, and some blocks. Then just place the blocks 8 blocks above the ground, this will make you completely invulnerable, as long as you don't hit the dummies with any of your weapons. The only minions you will be able...
  3. Starblaster11

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hey, so Windows Defender didn't let me run Terraria after I updated tModLoader, do you know what might have caused this? I thought that the problem happened because was that I downloaded it and dragged it into the Terraria folder without getting rid of the older tModLoader files, even though I...
  4. Starblaster11

How do you make an AFK solar eclipse farm?

(28:08) I think you might be able to download the world too and then modify it so that you can farm the Moon Lord and the Cultist as well as the pillars.
  5. Starblaster11

PC Awesome Octopus Teleporter, 1st Post!

Yeah, I actually was wanting to try coming up with something similar to this to make a smaller TP hub with only one teleporter used at the hub. Because before 1.3.1 you had to use a lot more.
  6. Starblaster11

Map-Adventure Tales of the Terrarian

FINISHED! Good job on this, this was really good. I can't wait for you to make another one for me to play. (Don't say you aren't, I saw what the hero wanted at the end.)
  7. Starblaster11

CC Creation Compendium #34

Isn't that joe price's world?
  8. Starblaster11

Lol I've given up on that long ago. I actually just started modding again sort of (I have a mod ready for adding items and stuff but I just haven't gotten myself to do it).
  9. Starblaster11

YES! New update! Time to start modding again! I just lost interest in making mods and actually just programming in general so this huge update was just what I needed to bring me back! Thanks @bluemagic123 , @jopojelly , and whoever else worked on tModLoader!
  10. Starblaster11

Oh cool, hooks for hooks!
  11. Starblaster11

Pretty much it has to do with vanilla NPCs kind of like GlobalItem I'm pretty sure.
  12. Starblaster11

CC Creation Compendium #30

Someone made Annie out of blocks on here.
  13. Starblaster11

CC Creation Compendium #30

Now I want to make a League of Legends mod on tModLoader and have Annie armor that is similar to Stardust armor but it's Annie with Tibbers.
  14. Starblaster11

Lol you guys gotta stop beating me to it! ;)
  15. Starblaster11

Change the sprite size along with the item.height and the item.width.
  16. Starblaster11

Ok I was thinking that I might need to do that but I decided that wouldn't work.
  17. Starblaster11

Hey guys is there a way to make a crafting station that can craft everything without manually adding the recipes? Here's what I got so far. using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; using Terraria.ObjectData; namespace...
  18. Starblaster11

No because those now have their own class.
  19. Starblaster11

Jopojelly is one of the main people that works on tModLoader so asking if he knows how isn't really a relevant question.
Back
Top Bottom