Search results for query: *

• Users: Mystery
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. M

Mac Upon Exiting Game Freezes and Crashes

This is definitely not game-breaking, but figured I'd report it to have it documented. Currently playing on M1 MacBook Pro running BigSur 11.5. Whenever exiting the game from the main menu, my game will freeze for a good few seconds and then crash resulting in the following error log...
  2. M

Short Story Destiny — by Mystery (Award-Winning Short Story)

by Mystery “Admiral, sir. The fleet is approaching the target.” “Excellent.” Andrews grunted. “Inform the fleet to begin exiting hyperspace. And get Officer Reynolds in here immediately.” The crewman hurried off through the metallic doors nervously. The admiral stared at the blinking...
  3. M

TTT The Terrarian Times: Took an Update in the Knee

...Oh. Hello! I didn’t see you there. Silly me. Well, well. I suppose it’s that time again! Tsuki, get the curtains, get the camera, and get the tank of pink gel, because it’s time for… The Terrarian Times! It’s been almost a month since our last edition and a LOT has happened since then, so...
  4. M

TTT The Terrarian Times: 1.3 Spoiler Recap, Interview With Cenx

Greetings, Terrarians! Welcome to The Terrarian Times' first official post on the Terraria Community Forums. After opening up applications back in December, allowing members to get involved with the project, the TT is finally back and up and running with this first ever official post detailing...
  5. M

Crea - A 2d RPG sandbox game

You guys should check out this indie game called Crea. It's a 2d RPG sandbox game (in the same genre as Terraria) available on Windows, Mac, and Linux. But what makes it different you might ask? Well, Crea focuses on lots of cool RPG elements that haven't been seen in this genre before...
  6. M

TTT Terrarian Times: The Archive

The Archive Hello all. I've compiled an archive of The Terrarian Times Issues all in one place, reformatted for the TCF, specifically for your reading pleasure. Whether you want to take a look at the unique content we've featured or take a stroll down nostalgia lane and read old update news -...
  7. M

It's a me, Mystery!

Hey everyone! It's me, Mr. Mystery. Some of you might recognize me from TO for doing The Terrarian Times, Terraria Online's newsletter. I've had Terraria since 2011 and have been an avid supporter of the game and community since then. I have 900+ hours on Terraria. I'm a general fan of video...
  8. M

Showcase your headquaters!

Showcase your in-game base to everyone in this thread! Hey Terrarians! Show off your neat HQ to all of the community. I'll start us off: This is my current base and place of residence (as of 1.2.4). I was going for a spooky feel that goes along with the Crimson. Now post yours!
Back
Top Bottom