Search results for query: *

1. renojonathanr

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Try breaking some blocks.
  2. renojonathanr

Other than a very minor bugfix or two, no.
  3. renojonathanr

It's due to a bug in vanilla 1.2.4.1 -- so it's beyond Blah's control.
  4. renojonathanr

Starbound Thread

Yeah. And Chucklefish have acquired a, ahem, history of changing things merely for the sake of change. For example, they put many of the Lua bindings in the tech and entity tables in a new table called mcontroller -- then they renamed a lot of those bindings.
  5. renojonathanr

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Gives me this error: And I'm not running it from the Terraria directory. I don't know if this is pertinent, but I'm running the patcher in WINE.
  6. renojonathanr

Could I join?
  7. renojonathanr

@blahblahbal, may I join your server? Not like there are any other Exxo Avalon servers online.
  8. renojonathanr

@blahblahbal, what's the difference between Blah's Picksaw (Tier I) and Blah's Picksaw (Tier II)?
  9. renojonathanr

But I could obtain Blah's tier II armour by putting the tier I armour on a mannequin and then removing it from said mannequin. So how would I obtain Blah's Picksaw (Tier II)?
  10. renojonathanr

If I have Blah's Picksaw (Tier I), how would I go about obtaining the tier II version of it?
  11. renojonathanr

Hmm. Try /item 2750
  12. renojonathanr

Any Exxo Avalon servers I can join?
  13. renojonathanr

Weapons & Equip A backpack

So does carrying a Piggy Bank and a Safe on you at all times. Right?
  14. renojonathanr

Some [bad] people hide behind good intentions and well-thought-out argumentation. Remember that.

Some [bad] people hide behind good intentions and well-thought-out argumentation. Remember that.
  15. renojonathanr

Starbound Thread

@Korin, you've got a point. The multiplayer issues haven't really been fixed, and if you ask me, Chucklefish only made those issues worse. @Izzabelle, you're not a moderator here on this forum. Anyways, people like you who are staff on Chucklefish's forum and Starbound's Steam forum are...
  16. renojonathanr

Starbound Thread

And the ability to sell items to NPCs and a system for bookmarking planets, etc.
  17. renojonathanr

Starbound Thread

I seee your point. All I'm saying is that Starbound really needs some improvement if it's going to become a great game.
  18. renojonathanr

Starbound Thread

It's been three weeks and there isn't any discussion on this thread. Oh, well.
  19. renojonathanr

Items Spelunker Potion: Highlight dye ingredients and background items

Coin Bags are already highlighted by the Spelunker Potion, I believe. Or at least that's the way it is in Exxo Avalon.
  20. renojonathanr

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

"Fezzes Are Cool!" Buy a fez from the Travelling Merchant.
Back
Top Bottom