Search results for query: *

1. Shibuyah-kun

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

The Wasp Gun? Ooooooohh, I didn't know that there was one, it sounds cool~ Now I'm curious--I'll have to fight Plantera, and Pumpking a bunch to try and get those, thank you for telling me! owo
  2. Shibuyah-kun

Say, Zadum? This was an idea that came to mind after defeating the queen bee last night, but, would it be possible to make a stronger version or two of the Bee Gun? Maybe it could be called the Bee-zooka, or something, but I hope this random idea isn't a pestering one--I thought to pitch it, but...
  3. Shibuyah-kun

tModLoader The Gyrolite Mod

Wow, she looks rather awesome! Compared to the artwork, her hairstyle seems a tad off in comparison, and it's a little hard to tell that the outfit looks soldier-like, but with a small sprite style like this, it'd be hard to show it any better--all-in-all, I think you did an awesome job...
  4. Shibuyah-kun

Hahah, awww, yeah, he did a really cute job on that pic of Baloo--in fact, I think he does an...

Hahah, awww, yeah, he did a really cute job on that pic of Baloo--in fact, I think he does an adorable job on all of those cute animals he draws. X3 http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17767965/ Here's the full picture of my avatar, in case you wanted to see it, it's my favorite picture. ^w^
  5. Shibuyah-kun

That's the name! It was right on the tip of my tongue, but I couldn't quite get it out there. XD...

That's the name! It was right on the tip of my tongue, but I couldn't quite get it out there. XD He has an awesome style, and I think he did those colors spot-on--you look cool! owo Thank you, Josh has a really cute style, at that! He draws such adorable toony things, and you can see more of...
  6. Shibuyah-kun

D'aww, shucks--thank you, Izzy, that's very kind of you to say! It's a clipping from a drawing...

D'aww, shucks--thank you, Izzy, that's very kind of you to say! It's a clipping from a drawing my adopted lil' bro made for me. ^w^ I feel like I've seen the style of yours somewhere before, though I can't recall the name the artist would go by. Either way, they did a seriously adorable, and...
  7. Shibuyah-kun

I hope this won't seem strange, but, I saw your avatar in the Leveled topic, and I just wanted...

I hope this won't seem strange, but, I saw your avatar in the Leveled topic, and I just wanted to tell you that it looks really cute! I have a major soft spot for animal characters, though it probably sounds dorky that I find a lot of them cute. XD
  8. Shibuyah-kun

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I don't mean to pester, but, I do have a couple of questions, at least in terms of graphics--with tModLoader, is it possible to edit the vanilla player and NPC graphics? If so, how would one go about doing this? o:
  9. Shibuyah-kun

Ooooooh, Wisp Queen~ OwO I imagine that it'll be an interesting new boss to fight against, and I kinda wonder if its spinning is either for healing itself, or summoning regular wisps to distract you--or even both! I dunno, but the wisp queen looks cool. ^w^ From a design stand-point, I was...
  10. Shibuyah-kun

Weapons & Equip [Sprites] The Mana Overcharge Battery and Stuff

I know this is a wee bit late, but, wow--this is a rather impressive set of ideas you've brought to the table, J-50N, I really like this! I normally play with the Warrior type of classing, but, these would be an encouragement to branch out, and try newer things. owo
  11. Shibuyah-kun

Wow, this mod looks really awesome so far, I love the sprite-work you've done on this! I can hardly wait to give this a try someday, it looks like it'll be fun~ 8D
  12. Shibuyah-kun

So, I just bought the Toxic Razorknife from the Knight, and uhh...there seems to be an alignment issue. The damaging end of the weapon is off from the center by a few pixels, and it makes it a little harder to aim correctly. 'w';
  13. Shibuyah-kun

Oooh, sweet--thank you for clarifying, Zadum, I haven't gotten to hardmode in the mod world just yet, so I wasn't sure if the item was working yet, due to posts here. I'll be sure to gear up after whooping the mechanical bosses, and see how I fare against her. owo
  14. Shibuyah-kun

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

Before I joined the forum, I would come into this thread to read up on stuff, and see your progress--this has to be my most desired mod, to be honest, since the RPG leveling system sounds awesome! owo I dunno if it'd work with tModLoader, but when this is ready for the current Terraria version...
  15. Shibuyah-kun

Wait, it doesn't? Aw man, and I was looking forward to struggling against her. D: I hope that gets fixed soon, I really wanna try out the items/weapons she drops. ;w;
  16. Shibuyah-kun

D'aww, shucks--thank you, Szalia, I'm glad you like it! It's from a picture that my little...

D'aww, shucks--thank you, Szalia, I'm glad you like it! It's from a picture that my little brother made for me as part of an art trade, and I just love it. X3 There might not be a welcoming committee here on my page, but on my thread in the introduction section, I was welcomed by several folks...
  17. Shibuyah-kun

I've been playing this mod here lately, and, while I've just scratched the surface of the new items added, I'm really enjoying this so far! The new enemies add more challenge, and spawn often enough to keep you on your toes. I think my favorite new enemies would be the wolves, they've surprised...
  18. Shibuyah-kun

Hi there. >//w//<

@Privy; Well...I dunno, I think the soul is intricately linked to one's emotions, and such, and uh...since my emotions fluctuate so, I'm pretty sure I still have it. <w<; Cats may be pretty mischievous at times, but, I'd hardly say they're evil. The ones I have are seriously sweet, and I even...
  19. Shibuyah-kun

Hi there. >//w//<

@Privy; Huh? But I don't feel any different--am I safe from the signing of the soul, somehow? ...Heh, having cats must have made me immune to the soul-loss thing. I'm here willingly, anyway, since Terraria's awesome. XD Jokes aside though, thank you for the welcome. >w< @DG-VR.; Well, not ALL...
  20. Shibuyah-kun

Hi there. >//w//<

D'aww, thank you, guys--hahah, whether you're cats or not, I equally appreciate both welcomes greatly! ^w^ @piemansauce, I'll definitely look into setting one up soon, thank you for your vote of confidence! One style I work in, I mostly make standard standing sprites, but this is due to my...
Back
Top Bottom