Search results for query: *

1. Magic_Mike28302

Mobile Expanded Save Slots & Backup Function is Here for iOS and Google Play!

Also phaseblades are bugged. They sometimes don't swing. I experienced this in the dungeon which wasn't good.
  2. Magic_Mike28302

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Go have a good look on the beach. You may find him within blocks. And if you can't find him there open your map and look around to find him. Otherwise just play the game and he should eventually spawn.
  3. Magic_Mike28302

Have you made him a house? Though I do think you may have to find him on the beach again.
  4. Magic_Mike28302

Not to soundoffensive in any way but what were the mobile bug team doing during the long wait before this update. I mean we heard literally a million times the team is finding new bugs to fix which is why the release of 1.2.4 was delayed a bazillion times. I'm curious as to what they were...
  5. Magic_Mike28302

I mean on this forum :)

I mean on this forum :)
  6. Magic_Mike28302

??

??
  7. Magic_Mike28302

:D :) What is a signature!? :) :D

:D :) What is a signature!? :) :D
  8. Magic_Mike28302

Wtf!?!? Saw a post stating that if you destroy a chalice it turns into a golden chest. I Didn't believe it so I tried it myself and..... Oh and notice the Christmas tree? :D
  9. Magic_Mike28302

Off topic a bit but how do I write different smileys, eg. Steampunk and pirate? :) :D :p:( Oh and Sina that will never be added. If they add the ability to transfer local saves to another device you own you could simply go into a world and load up the same character as on the other device (or...
  10. Magic_Mike28302

Confirmed! Timers worked for me! :D Good thing is I haven't tried frost moon yet so timers were never a hassle
  11. Magic_Mike28302

Do the timers work? Also why do you need a shark statue in your farm? I know it spawns sharks but why not goldfish or jellyfish
  12. Magic_Mike28302

Well everything is game changing really. But travelling merchant sells weapons and vanity items, and accessories along with a bunch of other random :red:. The bug was that his arrival message didn't appear
  13. Magic_Mike28302

I'm now very happy. They added/fixed spider fangs. I got one just a few minutes ago. :) :) :) :D very happy I can now get spider armour.
  14. Magic_Mike28302

Im gonna try the timers now. I've noticed many bugs haven't been fixed :(
  15. Magic_Mike28302

@Loki @505 Games Support @505Games-Mobile How many features weren't fixed that were on the list?? Were major game changing ones fixed like the timer and travelling merchant?? There the only ones I really want fixed. Can you provide a list of all the features your team fixed please.
  16. Magic_Mike28302

Was playing yesterday and forgot to report this bug. After I defeated golem, finally, I was going back up the the surface when I saw a weird jungle tree. I could destroy it but still.. It's either a bug or poor loading on my behalf
  17. Magic_Mike28302

Guys those having trouble with their game (there worlds are becoming corrupted) I might know what's going on. For starters when you say corrupt do you mean all blocks missing in world when accessing it or do you mean unable to play in that world? Secondly if corrupted world means no blocks...
  18. Magic_Mike28302

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Thanks very much SwordAce. I'm gonna try this technique now but it may take me a couple goes as I'm not very good at avoiding the lasers >.<
  19. Magic_Mike28302

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Gotta admit. I have never duped or anything in the game. All my stuff is legit. Though when this update swung round I restarted my worlds/characters, and I eventually discovered that my jungle temples golem summon station thing is in a place where I cannot summon him without his head spawning...
Back
Top Bottom