Search results for query: *

1. Duck27TEC

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

No, It isn't that, my Terraria auto updates, and my Tmod loader doesn't even touch my normal terraria, it acts as if its a free version of terraria, I don't know if it has to do with variables or what, and I have recently installed WinRAR I don't know if that will help, but I've had this problem...
  2. Duck27TEC

am i the only one to have a odd error message when ever i open the game? the message is sorta like this: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'CSteamworks': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) at...
  3. Duck27TEC

I have a problem with my Tmod loader, it works as if it was a compleatly separate Terraria and when i installed the latest version, it compleatly bugged out with a error code over, and over, and over, again, dose anyone know how to help???
  4. Duck27TEC

i made a thread, its called HELP! were i stat my problem better

i made a thread, its called HELP! were i stat my problem better
  5. Duck27TEC

ok!

ok!
  6. Duck27TEC

HELP!

I've lost my main carititer and world from a crash! if you know how to help plz tell me! ithe world and person are still there exepet not working..... when i restarted terraria to play, it reset terraria including 1 caricter and 1 world, world crashes game, and the peson do not open to play...
  7. Duck27TEC

it was backed up, the worlds are still there same with caricters but not working, worlds are...

it was backed up, the worlds are still there same with caricters but not working, worlds are crashing the game and weres the pc suport sct?
  8. Duck27TEC

(i'm using widows 10 if that helps)

(i'm using widows 10 if that helps)
  9. Duck27TEC

@Cenx PLZ HELP! i lost everything in terraria 1.3 and i don't know how to reload, can you PLZ...

@Cenx PLZ HELP! i lost everything in terraria 1.3 and i don't know how to reload, can you PLZ HELP???
Back
Top Bottom