Search results for query: *

1. Ayano Aishi

Stupid Question

Can you use the Clentaminator to make Corruption in a Crimson world, or vice versa?
  2. Ayano Aishi

Mobile Rename Worlds/Characters

can we have the ability to rename worlds and characters in mobile?
  3. Ayano Aishi

NPCs & Enemies Currency Converter NPC

Concept: An NPC who you can trade ores for other ores of the same value, such as lead for iron and silver for tungsten. The NPC would have a box that you can place items in similar to the tinkerer's Reforge function and when putting ores in it, you would hit a "convert button" giving you the...
  4. Ayano Aishi

Weapons & Equip Crane Mount

Before you get all defensive and go "OH? A GIANT CRANE? OHHHH PEEEE!!!!!"... The Crane only has one function. The crane would be a Hardmode mount that you can get in, the "crane" would just be for aesthetics and realisticness, but either way let's go on. When used, it would show your guy...
  5. Ayano Aishi

Game Mechanics Change Spelunker Potion Mechanics

The Spelunker potion is very useful for early game, however I have one request. My friends and I sometimes like to start new worlds/characters and start fresh to bring back the nostalgia, but whenever we use a Spelunker Potion to find ores we always have one problem... Most of the pre-hardmode...
  6. Ayano Aishi

Blocks & Decoration Cell Towers

Cell Towers - Placeable mechanisms that require end-game items, and are functional if you have a Cell Phone. To make one, you'd first have to craft at least 5 Cell Tower Blocks out of 4 luminite bars each. Then, out of 10 luminite bars and 100 wire you make a Cell Tower Receiver. You place...
  7. Ayano Aishi

Weapons & Equip Track Placement Guide

Track Placement Guide (Tool) Crafted at Tinkerer's Workshop with a Ruler and 10/25 mine cart tracks (10 makes a small one, 25 makes a large one.) The TPG (Track placement Guide) you would hold in your hand and clic and drag to make a mine cart line (vertical, horizontal or diagonal) and it...
  8. Ayano Aishi

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Miscellaneous Items

Just a few ideas. Some might be items, weapons, equipment, and I might update the thread with my ideas as I recollect them from my memory banks. Fishing-related stuff: Golden Crate Potion (Buff Potion) Increased chance to fish up a crate from 10% to 20% like the normal Crate Potion, but...
  9. Ayano Aishi

Mobile Suggestion and Question, please read.

can us mobile users please get 3 slots for a cloud save, for a world? It makes no sense that we can have 3 cloud save characters but only one world. Also, why are we limited to 3 worlds in the first place? We should be able to make 5-10 (or even better, infinite.) Not trying to be rude just...
  10. Ayano Aishi

Weapons & Equip Armor Ideas

Rainbow armor Rainbow Helmet - 18 defense Crafting Recipe: 12 hallowed bars, 3 souls of light (mythril anvil) Rainbow Breastplate - 22 defense Crafting recipe: 15 hallowed bars, 5 souls of light - mythril anvil Rainbow Leggings - 15 defense Crafting recipe: 12 hallowed bars, 3 souls of...
  11. Ayano Aishi

NPCs & Enemies Biome Bosses

Morning to all, Poop here. Ya know how most biomes have themed bosses? Or Corruption has the Destroyer / Eater of Worlds, Crimson has the Eye of Cthulhu, Plantera is the jungle Boss, Ocean has Duke Fishron, Dungeon has Skeletron etc? I think most other biomes should have themed biomes. Since...
  12. Ayano Aishi

Mobile What should be in the next mobile update (Nothing Much)

Something that would be easy to add in, and would be a great help. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS. For example, Watches, GPS, Weather Radio, SEXtant, Ruler etc. Pretty much everything here. http://terraria.wiki.gg/Informational_items Also, on a side note, the Festive Wings are bugged. They are...
  13. Ayano Aishi

Mobile When will the Moon Lord be introduced?

As well as golden worms/butterflies, fishing things such as fishing calendar or whatever, SEXtant, etc. Depth Meter, GPS and watches to work Lunar/celestial events When will all these features be added?
  14. Ayano Aishi

Mobile Bait Glitch

Hey Terrarians, I encountered a glitch while fishing on my iPad (iOS 9.2) So here's how it all went down. I had 2 grasshoppers in my inventory when I went to do a quest for my Angler. When I got to my fishing area, I realized that instead of "2", my fishing rod (Fleshcatcher) had "11" for the...
  15. Ayano Aishi

Your favorite biome!

Wanted to see, what biome is most favored around this place? Whether it be the best music, the best items, or the most fun, what's your favorite biome? Here's my history. February 2015 - March 2015 Hell (The music was 2spooky4me but it was fun.) April 2015 The Hallow It was so pretty, and I...
  16. Ayano Aishi

Mobile Bait list in new update?

Is there anywhere I can find a list of all the things that can be used as bait in the MOBILE version? Also, how do I get more critters/bait? I can't find any anywhere.
Back
Top Bottom