Search results for query: *

• Users: Rodathus
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Rodathus

Items Staff of the Hydra buff

Hi, as from 1.3.4 there are new Sentries and I feel like Staff of the Hydra is a bit weak now. I suggest to buff it a bit, probably its damage which is 100 by now. Or maybe add very small explosion on impact. Compared to Ballista Staff, it seems weak. Ballista Staff - 140 damage, pierces...
  2. Rodathus

Items Crossbows

Hi, It's Rod again, with another suggestion. (I already think that not much people would support that, but I always prefered "sniping-type" weapons), so: I'd want to suggest crossbows. You know, there are Repeaters already, but I always liked to see crossbows too. Sadly I don't have sprites, but...
  3. Rodathus

Items Endgame or improved Nimbus Rod weapon

Hi, it's Rod again. It's my first item idea suggestion. I'd like to see endgame Crimson/Nimbus Rod weapon type. It would summon one bigger cloud instead of two like Nimbus Rod, shoot rain as usual but also it would shoot lightning bolts from the cloud per few seconds. (I don't have sprite)...
  4. Rodathus

Items Flails Buff

Hi there, I have an idea to buff again a bit all of most of the Flail type weapons. Especially damage. Because since yoyos arrived in 1.3 flails are now underpowered compared to yoyos. You can aim with a yoyo for seconds through tunnels, use it to hit enemies behind the walls, they also do...
  5. Rodathus

Items Life Drain buff

Hi everyone, I wanted to suggest little Life Drain weapon buff. Of course not to this damage that is good enough. I mean its "lifesteal" It's a good weapon actually, but it doesn't make its job. It should drain life, but it just gives very little health regeneration instead of lifesteal. Or...
  6. Rodathus

Items Potions stack

Hi there, I have item/mechanics suggestion about increasing maximum potions stack. It's a bit annoying when you can have only 30 pots in one stack. I don't know if it is not possible to increase maximum amount. If it is - sorry for that thread.
  7. Rodathus

Game Mechanics Debuffs in PvP

Hello there, I've noticed that most of debuffs don't work in PvP. I don't know if this is a bug, or this is normal, but I always wanted debuffs in PvP. For example: melee weapons combinated with few debuffs at once (like Fire Gauntlet/Magma Stone, Flask of Poison and Frost Set Bonus) but it...
Back
Top Bottom