Search results for query: *

• Users: RobP
  • Order by date
  1. R

Mobile Failed download/install message on startup

Does knowing the cause help in finding an alternative solution? I have had to buy a new Google Nexus for my Son as he cracked the screen on the last one and I have the 'failed download/install' on his new Nexus. My little work around with the changing of the folder names, etc doesn't appear to...
  2. R

Lex I am really sorry to hear it hasn't worked for you. Would you believe it happened AGAIN last night!?! Maybe you can believe it! I repeated the steps and it didn't work, arrrgghh, but then I realised I missed out step 5 where I had to run Terraria again after the restore after which it...
  3. R

Failed install/download issue.

I have a solution!!!!!! It works for the 'failed install/download' and the 'couldn't find obb data' issue. After many hours of searching and trying different things I managed to piece together various bits of information and this is how I did it: - 1. Backup using Helium, there are various...
  4. R

Workaround for the "obb" error on Android devices

I have a solution!!!!!! It works for the 'failed install/download' and the 'couldn't find obb data' issue. After many hours of searching and trying different things I managed to piece together various bits of information and this is how I did it: - 1. Backup using Helium, there are various...
  5. R

6. R

Mobile Android, moving tablets (solution in first reply)

You Sir are officially the hero of my two boys! They had spent a lot of time on their tablets developing their worlds when randomly both versions would not load and came up with 'failed install/download'. I backed up the versions using Helium and re-installed. This bought up the OBB problem...
  7. R

Any news on this? My Son's started again because of this problem and lost all their characters. Then would you believe it it has happened again. Very frustrating. In fact one of them has moved to minecraft because of it and I wouldn't be surprised if the other Son doesn't so the same.
  8. R

Thanks for all the help. Bethany I have taken on board what you say. I'm not a forum person, this is my first shot at it, but my children are a bit gutted over this, they've spent hours and hours on the game, so I am on the hunt for a solution. Storage - Not an issue - 4.64 Gb used out of...
  9. R

Hi, I have tried the solution above and have deleted the folder from the OBB folder and now it says 'connecting to server' after which it says 'failed download/install'. This is the 2nd time this has happened now on two seperate devices. Sadly it is on both my Son's machines and they have put a...
  10. R

Cheers Lex. I have done the same. I might offer to send the backup file from Helium to them. They may be able to reproduce the problem themselves if they have a device with Helium installed. Great now my other Son's version of Terraria glitched, lost his main world, and now has the 'cannot find...
  11. R

Same issue here on a Google Nexus 7 (2013) running on Marshmallow 6.0.1. I have tried various things to no avail. I have tried the deleting the OBB folder. I have also tried doing a Helium backup and then re-installing the game. The game will re-start then with no issue but the moment I restore...
  12. R

Does anyone have a work around for the 'unable to install/download' issue? This is happening on a Google Nexus 7 (2013) Marshmallow 6.0.1. When the app is opened it says 'connecting to server' and then it says 'failed install/download' after which it hangs on the spinning icon screen and the app...
  13. R

Does this work around also work for the 'failed install/download' issue? This is happening on a Google Nexus 7 (2013) Marshmallow 6.0.1. When the app is opened it says connecting to server and then failed install/download after which it hangs on the spinning icon screen and the app does not open.
Back
Top Bottom