Search results for query: *

• Users: Meowelody
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Meowelody

Weapons & Equip VK/SotC get a class change

This is my first new suggestion. So, something about the Vampire Knives/Scourge of the Corruptor always bothered me. I know this might not get much support, but I feel like they would be better off as throwing weapons than melee weapons. You clearly throw the SotC, and the VK are also thrown...
  2. Meowelody

NPCs & Enemies The Fallen Angel [WIP]

So, I was randomly doing something and I got an idea to make a Fallen Angel boss (for Hardmode). Let me explain how it goes. In new worlds, a colossal cloud will spawn above the spawn (in space). In the middle, a "Holy Altar" will spawn. At Hardmode, after you beat the Mechanical Bosses, the...
  3. Meowelody

Weapons & Equip Steam-Staff

Many people want a Leech Staff/Hungry Staff for a summoner weapon from the WoF, but that would make no sense. The theme for the WoF drops is for steampunk/early technology, not flesh/WoF. Therefore, I am proposing that instead of a staff which is actually designed to be have the same theme of...
  4. Meowelody

Gravity Falls

NOTE: You can ignore the first paragraph if you already know what Gravity Falls is. Gravity Falls is a "kids" show about 2 12-year olds, Mabel and Dipper, going to their great (gr)uncle Stan for the Summer. Since Stan is desperate for money, he opens up a decided to be a fraud and open up a...
  5. Meowelody

NPCs & Enemies Mask Salesman - A new Town NPC!

I have no need to really explain what this is about, so roll the camera and introduce yourself! _=NPC=_ Mask Salesman SPRITE 250 HP Sells masks which either aren't vanity Will only come after your first Blood Moon _=Masks=_ [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER]
  6. Meowelody

Weapons & Equip More Flare (Guns)!

So, while playing Terraria, I obtained a Flare Gun. I had a Merchant (he arrived a moment after I came back to my spawn), and I went to his shop GUI. I looked at the 2 measly Flares, and thought to myself "What if Flares were given more love?", which leads me to thinking of making a thread on...
  7. Meowelody

Emote Workshop (Dominus Infernus Edition!)

Introduction Welcome to my Emote Workshop! Here, I shall gladly take emote requests and make emotes for people! I will not make full sets, though, so be aware. Otherwise, I don't need to explain, do I? Febuary 2015 Thank you to @Sheldon Cooper for asking me to do this!
  8. Meowelody

Weapons & Equip Spectrum Shards

Spectrum Shards So, I've recently thought about a new item called "Spectrum Shards". This will be a item which allows you to make another ultimate weapon like the Broken Hero Sword, but it'll be for mages and will not be dropped in the Solar Eclipse. It will also be for summoners, depending if...
  9. Meowelody

Dominus Infernus's Workshop

Hello, and welcome to my workshop! I will try and do any digital type of art, Terraria or not! Please follow the rules of TCF before asking for a image. This is NOT a place where you can be without the standard TCF rules. Also, please don't bug me if I'm busy and can't get your request done...
  10. Meowelody

Biomes & Nature The Distorted - A Corruption alt. of glitches

So, as you know, many games have glitches and if not all, then the majority. I took this into consideration and though to myself "Hey, what if there was a corruption alt. dedicated to glitches?". I then got to work, work on this virus which would make the world a messed up scramble of code (not...
  11. Meowelody

Pixel Art The dawn of a new Terraria pixel art...

Hey, welcome to my pixel art thread! Request all you want! (and hopefully, you'll be delighted at the results!) WARNING: Fazbear Entertainment are NOT related to this. (you can still request FNaF, though)
  12. Meowelody

Biomes & Nature The Echo: A hallow alt.

The Echo is a clean, blessed place, rivalling the crimsons gross theme. It will be based on the theme "Blessed, Holy" and consists on 3 main colours: Pink, blue and white. First of all, natural stuff [/SPOILER][/SPOILER]
  13. Meowelody

Humorous Joke Suggestions (Remade from TO)

Remake of THIS thread (click on the this!) This is a place where you can post joke suggestions for items that are pointless, terrible, or just generally stupid, it is meant as a joke, and thus must not be taken seriously. I want to see how it goes on here, if it'd be very or a bit different from...
  14. Meowelody

NPCs & Enemies Demon Zombies (Necromancy to make zombies rise out of gravestones!)

You know all those heavy, complicated methods to farm coins? Well, I made a new mechanic+enemy to make a more simple method! So, lets start on the mechanic. Gravestone Tooltip: None Obtained by dying Can be placed Demon Zombie Does 10 damage Spawns 10-20 from Gravestones Drops 50-60 copper...
  15. Meowelody

Console Wooden Wands

So, recently I noticed that there is no wooden wands in the game, which for some reason feels wrong to me. So, with your work bench, lets get to this! (What I mean is these are all crafted at Work Benches) Wooden Wand Uses 10 mana Summons a weak green wisp which goes forwards until it hits a...
Back
Top Bottom