Search results for query: *

1. Terodiac

Official Re-Logic & Quadro Delta Announce Pixel Privateers

One of the testers here!(although not one of the mentioned 'haters', came in with a neutraal view) to clarify things, at first, pixel piracy was a side project, never meant to get this big! More of a hobby project gone horribly wrong (right, depending on the angle you look at it :p) after the...
  2. Terodiac

Not to get your hopes up my enthusiastic friends , but i can run Pixel Privateers on my intel 4600 onboard GPU ;) Has some small issues the dev team is still working on, but it runs around 20-30 fps! Has some drops here and there but is playable for sure!
  3. Terodiac

it was xD but still, i like the statement x)

it was xD but still, i like the statement x)
  4. Terodiac

found it :3 im a forum beast so i know the general rules, read the ones from this one as well...

found it :3 im a forum beast so i know the general rules, read the ones from this one as well, thanks for the reminder though! hahaha saw the double/triple posts quite often so i won't post double/triple :P didnt know about that -----> reply thingy! thnx guys! warm welcome indeed :D
  5. Terodiac

i like rides :3

i like rides :3
  6. Terodiac

After sneaking around the forums for a looooooooooooong time i decided it was time for me to join!

After sneaking around the forums for a looooooooooooong time i decided it was time for me to join!
  7. Terodiac

It's an amazing game, had the privilege of testing it and it truly is amazing. Can't wait for the release and to have you guys drop your jaws because of this game! 2016 is gonna be a amazing year for gamers!
Back
Top Bottom