Search results for query: *

1. stealth2953

Mobile Best Endgame Ranged Weapons(Gun, Bow, Rocket)

What are the best endgame weapons in these categories? Guns: Bows: Rockets:
  2. stealth2953

Stealth2953's Art

Hi, I am Stealth2953, and I make pixel art (when I feel like it). Constructive Criticism is welcome. My most recent piece of art will be at the bottom of this post. I use Adobe Illustrator and various online pixel art sites. These are things I have made: Wobbuffet: Paragon Yoyo: My...
  3. stealth2953

Mobile Phone restarting

While Terraria was loading(showing the company logos), my phone showed the screens that indicated that it had restarted (motorola earth flipping), however, the ATT logo that normally appears on startup did not appear.
  4. stealth2953

Mobile A Very Very Late Hello

Hi, I'm stealth2953. I've been around the forums for around a year now, but I forgot to introduce myself. I play Terraria on mobile and am currently working on a melee playthrough. I have been playing Terraria since last year.
  5. stealth2953

Mobile Crimson Key Mold Farm

I built this to farm for vamp knives. It is above the surface Crimson. Shoot downward with your weapons and use nimbus rod next to the platforms. Every couple minutes, collect the items that monsters have dropped, so they won't despawn. This farm is great during events such as the solar eclipse...
  6. stealth2953

Mobile Looking for a comprehensive mage guide

I would like to find a guide to a mage playthrough, similar to the one below for summoners. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/so-you-want-to-be-a-summoner-1-3-0-8.38077/
  7. stealth2953

PC Fire Gauntlet or Destroyer Emblem?

Right now, I am using the Fire Gauntlet, Obsidian Shield, Charm of Myths, Leaf Wings, and Star Veil. I am playing a melee character right now. a) Should I use Fire Gauntlet or Destroyer Emblem? b) Is there anything else I should swap out?
  8. stealth2953

Mobile Farming for Vamp Knives

Hi, I am wondering if mobs spawned by statues can drop key molds. If anyone has a picture of a good key mold farm, please post below.
  9. stealth2953

Mobile Questions About Endgame Events

I have beat all the bosses through Golem besides Ocram, and I am wondering which endgame event I should do. Loadout: Defensive beetle, Fire Gauntlet,Obsidian Shield, Charm of Myths, and Cross Necklace. I could do some farming and get Destroyer Emblem. I use (Deadly)Terra Blade and (Ruthless)...
  10. stealth2953

Looking for a Comprehensive melee guide

I would like to find a guide (pretty much a walkthrough) for a melee character like this one for summoners. So you Want to Be a Summoner? Thanks - Stealth2953
  11. stealth2953

Mobile Hallowed Vs. Adamantite Armor

Which one is better for a melee character? Can someone compare them for me? Thanks.
  12. stealth2953

Mobile Disappearing items

After a Blood Moon(I don't know if this is relevant), some items disappeared. Cursed Flames and Crystal Storm disappeared out of my inventory. Then, later, Spider fangs disappeared out of a chest. Today, spider fangs disappeared out of my inventory. Anyone have an explanation for this...
  13. stealth2953

Mobile Can't find altars

Hi, I can only seem to find one demon altar in my world. Any easy ways to find some? Thanks. Here are some screenshots of my corruption area(it has been taken over by Hallow when hardmode started.
  14. stealth2953

Weapons & Equip Paragon, a new yoyo

Paragon Description: It has evil runes on it... How to get: 1% drop from Dark Casters in the Dungeon This is my first suggestion. Please tell me what you think! -stealth2953
  15. stealth2953

Weapons & Equip Bloody Dagger - New Crimson shortsword

The bloody dagger is a shortsword found by breaking crimson hearts. Stats: 15 damage Use time: 9 Knockback: 1 When hitting an enemy, releases 1-3 droplets of blood that do 5 damage on contact with an enemy. Please tell me what you think about this weapon. This sprite was made by...
  16. stealth2953

Weapons & Equip Whips in Terraria

Whip Crafting: 10 rope, 5 wood Stats: 8 damage Use time: 22 Knockback: 6 When used, releases a rope that goes diagonally up away from the player, then comes down. Instantly retracts after the whip hits an enemy. Reinforced Whip Crafting: 5 Iron/Lead Bars, Whip Stats: 13 damage Use time: 22...
  17. stealth2953

Weapons & Equip Spiky ball upgrade

Caltrop Can be placed onto the ground. Does 25 damage 2 knockback Critical chance: 10% Inflicts Pierced debuff: losing life quickly for 3s Only hits one enemy before disappearing Crafting: 2 Iron bars Please tell me if you think this is a good idea. I suck at sprite making, if anyone could...
Back
Top Bottom