Search results for query: *

1. A

tModLoader Where's My Items

We did just release an update ~7 hours ago, which adds support for bank tiles (e.g. piggy banks placed in the world etc.) and improves the way items are displayed in peeks (animated items now work and the number of items in a stack is displayed too). But (weirdly) this new version appears to...
  2. A

Well a variety of sources, I guess.. Most recently, I watched the java tutorials by mybringback...

Well a variety of sources, I guess.. Most recently, I watched the java tutorials by mybringback (I went through the beginner ones), and realised that there are lots of similarities between c# and java, probably because they are both OOP - object oriented programming languages - so they have a...
  3. A

tModLoader Legend of Terraria 3

@Sapharan Obviously this is up to you, and if you did choose to do this, it would pretty hard and probably frustrating, but, it is possible, I think, to create custom GUI (using spriteBatch), like e.g. CheatSheet, and you can probably make it appear only when you are in the settings menu. Though...
  4. A

tModLoader Tutorial: [2] Recipes

public bool needWater; Therefore, you need to do: recipe.needWater = true;
  5. A

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

@TheDerpKing can you paste your entire class file as that error usually means that you have unbalanced curly brackets somewhere and so the code thinks you are outside of a method
  6. A

Is there an integer value which specifies the creator of a dust instance (similar to projectile.owner). I'm trying to access the properties of that npc.
  7. A

Are custom backgrounds still impossible? I was fishing through the games code and found this: public override void Draw(SpriteBatch spriteBatch, float minDepth, float maxDepth) Can this method be used or, as I stated, are custom backgrounds imposssible?
  8. A

I may be wrong, but I assume that it gives Math.x errors because you are not using Microsoft XNA Framework. To use it, put at the top of your file: using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
  9. A

dw. Happy to help
  10. A

Technically I was also right... I eliminated that problem in my code. Also, anger: and more anger: , though understandable, does not help the situation.
  11. A

Try this: using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace Enderuim.Projectiles.Minions { public class SkullP : ModProjectile { private int[] dusts = {160, 600, 64, 61, 50, 60...
  12. A

I usually place meaningless(in terms of code) text in [] to alienate it. Simply put, you need to remove the [] . i.e. not .AddBuff([153]) but .AddBuff(153)
  13. A

Instead of: .AddBuff(mod.BuffType("DEBUFFHERE")) do: .AddBuff([insert VANILLA ID HERE]) You can find the ids for each buff here: https://github.com/bluemagic123/tModLoader/wiki/Vanilla-Buff-IDs
  14. A

For rotation, just do 'projectile.rotation += [num. degrees]' and put that in your AI Method. Animation is slightly more complicated. In order to make an animation, you must first make your sprite such that all the images are aligned vertically: y pixels _______ frame 1 | frame 2 | x pixels...
  15. A

alienmist325 said: ↑ I have been trying to create a boss. Currently, I only have 2 lines of (non-debugging & assigning at the beginning) code in my AI method npc.velocity.X = vx * toBoolInt(px - nx); npc.velocity.Y = vy * toBoolInt(py - ny); vx is the x velocity, px, is the player x pos and nx...
  16. A

I have been trying to create a boss. Currently, I only have 2 lines of (non-debugging & assigning at the beginning) code in my AI method npc.velocity.X = vx * toBoolInt(px - nx); npc.velocity.Y = vy * toBoolInt(py - ny); vx is the x velocity, px, is the player x pos and nx is the npc x pos. The...
  17. A

Thanks for the reply, though I've now found a workaround. I will bear this in mind if I attempt something similar so thanks.
  18. A

Pixel Art Eli's Pixel Factory

Just to let you know, I have drawn the hammer though I may get it resprited.
Back
Top Bottom