Search results for query: *

1. Skeltron's Keeper

how do you imagine the person above you

So in a not creepy way describe what the person above you looks like IRL not to burst anyones bubble but no role-playing EX:the person above me is XxdadragonxX so he looks like a green dragon I know your human!(or do I?)
  2. Skeltron's Keeper

PS4 free moonstone and corpt keymold!

Selling 1 free moonstone and corrupt and hallowed keymold
  3. Skeltron's Keeper

Youtube

So i was thinking of a starting a youtube channel (nonterraia) its gonna be pretty casual Im getting a gopro hero 3 and A head mount gonna do stuff... any advice? I will not link my channel becuase i want to remain anonymous to these forums
  4. Skeltron's Keeper

Weapons & Equip Glob launcher

I was thinking of how crappy souls of fright were so i started daydreaming(don't ask my why) and I came up with this... Glob launcher 40 ranged damage Fast as the proximity mine launcher Strong knockback Fires globs There are three types of ammo for the glob launcher 1:Sticky glob Crafted...
  5. Skeltron's Keeper

best bud

Who is your best bud on the foroums someone you always aggre with someone who thinks like you?
  6. Skeltron's Keeper

Items Piercing

So while I was doing a ranger lets play I realized how underpowered it is so I thought of a way tomake it better. - piercing would be the % of armour ignored by guns/ammo -All guns would have a % - but just like chance to not use ammo it would be impossible to reach 100% - there would also be...
  7. Skeltron's Keeper

Skeletron`s drawings

Hello and welcome as you can see I'm taking request (you must request a enenvironment e.g. a mushroom cave with a chest no poeple/ complex mobs) Sorry about my quality (Im using a phone) Here is an example of my art style( I only do pencil and paper)
  8. Skeltron's Keeper

Console Fund for friends

Fund for friends is an apportion where i pay (ingame weapons/coins) for someone to help a new player fight a boss or something. Those who have not achievied satisfaction for the other will not be payed as muchas those who do. those who ATTEMPT to grief will be put on the warning list.(thier...
  9. Skeltron's Keeper

PS3 8 player PvP

Hey does anyone wann play some Ps3 PvP if so message me
  10. Skeltron's Keeper

PS3 Skeletron`s shop

I know that right now the stock is small but it will expand (ps3 only). Temple key(5) 2gold each. Souls of night/light(24 night 4 light) 3 .silver each Ectoplasm(10) 55 silver each. Eater`s bone (1) 10 gold. Necromantic scroll(1) 5 gold. Full scarecrow set (1 full set) 1 gold each 2 gold...
  11. Skeltron's Keeper

Weapons & Equip Berserker's necklace

So i was thinking of bee puns then this happened so yeah.... Berserker's necklace(drop from mimic) Increases melee speed and damage by 15% when hit for five seconds "Rage mode activate" This could be combined with the panic necklace to make the desperate necklace ( no new effects just the...
  12. Skeltron's Keeper

Weapons & Equip Terraria restaurant

I was thinking of meals that a terraria restaurant would make. I came up with sadly only one idea ;(. It would be a chicken except it would look like a rotten chunk. So anyway could you guys think of any?
  13. Skeltron's Keeper

Casual Favorite drink?

The title says it all. Mine is Arizona sweet tea
  14. Skeltron's Keeper

Casual Red's(possible) surprise

What if Red is already finished with terraria 1.3 and is just waiting till christmas to release it. If so scr
Back
Top Bottom