Search results for query: *

1. Zeppelin

New Biomes?

You have a link to the video?
  2. Zeppelin

huhuhuhu goodbaih

huhuhuhu goodbaih
  3. Zeppelin

PC Whats you favorite block in terraria?

I already said one but I also like the old mud blocks that would make digging through the jungle a living hell because how often they fell on you.
  4. Zeppelin

what game is your stress-reliever?

One Finger Death Punch or Pokemon Showdown I guess
  5. Zeppelin

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

I know man, everyone knows it's supposed to be "gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8" and is supposed to be used when there is trollbait on 4chan
  6. Zeppelin

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

"Dogs are better than cats"
  7. Zeppelin

Items Camera

My assumption is that he saw someone use it as a placeholder before and decided it was a really good idea to use it too. Either that or he is using it as a placeholder himself and plans to make the sprite.
  8. Zeppelin

Weapons & Equip Terraria ExoSkeleton

Apologies! I felt that the image conveyed my feelings about the said statement more than words could.
  9. Zeppelin

I think I get what you mean... You want a accessory that allows you to take a screenshot and put that screenshot onto a painting?
  10. Zeppelin

Maybe your ideas are just not very well thought out. Try thinking of all the bad points yourself before posting them if you don't like criticism.
  11. Zeppelin

But you can already do pretty much everything you stated, apart from being able to use it from the social slot (Which I don't think is the best idea...).
  12. Zeppelin

Mobile Connect to Steam

It may be good for you maybe but it would probably be pretty bad for business...
  13. Zeppelin

Mobile Connect to Steam

I don't reckon this is likely to happen at all, I don't play games on mobile myself but I'm pretty sure you won't find many games which will be one purchase to go across platforms (with the exception of some games which work with both the PS3/4 and PS Vita). Also I don't think Valve offers a...
  14. Zeppelin

You made it so people can vote both yes and no. But on topic, I think this idea sounds a but silly seeing as you can do pretty much all of those things but better with accessories and you would get more armour from most sets worth using.
  15. Zeppelin

Official 2014 ReLogic Terraria Halloween Contest Entry Thread

*AHEM* After nine years in development, I hope it was worth the wait! You may not believe this but I mad this excruciatingly complex build without a team of builders but alone. Yes, this masterpiece was made by just one man... Humanity has evolved. (This is my entry, skillfully built on PC)
  16. Zeppelin

Casual Desktop/Wallpaper Thread!

Yeah I normally get my wallpapers from /w/ or /wg/, they are pretty good most of the time
  17. Zeppelin

PC Whats you favorite block in terraria?

I like the snow biome wood, I forget what it's called though
Back
Top Bottom