Search results for query: *

1. C

Thank you for your advice will give that a try

Thank you for your advice will give that a try
  2. C

Console Console Update Timing

I think heavy crude oil would be really cool you could do so much with that like crafting vehicles out of blocks could be if you fell in a pocket of crude oil it could deal some great damage the game is awsome already so hard to put down I hope I'm not crazy but I think it would be a really...
  3. C

This game is cool I'd really like to see oil in the game some nice heavy crude with ability to...

This game is cool I'd really like to see oil in the game some nice heavy crude with ability to craft vehicles pls somone tell me I'm not crazy oil is a natural resource not to mention could deal great damage if not harvested properly.
  4. C

Plus being stuck in thick oil could deal some great damage would be hard to harvest without the...

Plus being stuck in thick oil could deal some great damage would be hard to harvest without the right tools
  5. C

I have no idea who to give this idea too but if you could find oil and have the ability to craft...

I have no idea who to give this idea too but if you could find oil and have the ability to craft your own vehicles that drive and fly or both oil is a natural resource would be so cool to see in terraria
Back
Top Bottom