Search results for query: *

1. Gavin296

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

hopefully there will be a mac port soon
  2. Gavin296

tModLoader Suggestion Based Mod! All Suggestions are Welcome! A team is needed!

Destroyer Staff 47 Summoning Damage Buff looks like the destroyer's head with the flavor text: The Ground below you trembles... Summons a segment of the destroyer. Summoning more adds more segments to it like stardust dragon. Can shoot lasers at enemies. Crafted using 10 hallowed bars, 5 souls...
  3. Gavin296

tModLoader The Bunny Overload Mod

There should be a martian bunny which has a martian helmet and chases you
  4. Gavin296

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Dang it, I was playing around with the cheat sheet mod and found those. They looked really cool (they were all functional, but all of them used the sprites of another item)
  5. Gavin296

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

First of all, How exactly do you obtain the new items (the blood rings, the turrets, the potions)? Here is some suggestions Suffixes ___ the Glass Cannon. 35% HP, 3x damage. Appears at default. ___ the Speedy. 2x speed. Default. ___ the Tank. 65% speed, 2x HP. Default Post EoC ___ the Bloody...
  6. Gavin296

New furniture set [SPOILER]

where did you find these files?
  7. Gavin296

Weapons & Equip Biome Weapon Project: Desert

I support, but I wish if it was in the game to be a thrown weapon in the chest. I mean, we have 1 for each class (Ice dragon, Piranha gun, Rainbow gun &crismon/corrupt weapons)
  8. Gavin296

Weapons & Equip More uses for gems

accesories. Amber gives the stat boosts while a boss/event is active.
  9. Gavin296

Weapons & Equip More uses for gems

Gems aren't that useful currently so let's fix that! (Note: I don't know how to make sprites) Amethyst Core +1 Defense for every 10HP below maximum. Made from 25 Amethysts at an anvil. Topaz Core Increases critical strike chance by 5% for each debuff on you. Made from 25 Topaz at an anvil...
  10. Gavin296

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I wish there was more pink gel items Maybe a pink gel + thorium staff? It could act like a 10 second corruption wall staff (but instead pink) probably lower damage since pre-hardmode
Back
Top Bottom