Search results for query: *

• Users: Iggysaur
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Iggysaur

Texture Pack Spectacle Pack

ABOUT This texture pack was created to hopefully present a better experience for the player. We keep most of our sprites relatively similar, and much better then the original. Update 0.5 Contents: - 300+ resprites done. - Moonlord resprite partially done, progress can be seen in game...
  2. Iggysaur

tModLoader Nebulous (Unreleased)

BY INSU COOKIE About This mod plans to add a lot of post Moon Lord content to the game, along with a ton of new bosses and items. We want there to be more content after Moon Lord and some more content before, with the main goal as to give you an adventure, and a story to the game. Once this mod...
  3. Iggysaur

Pixel Art Insu's Pixel Dump/Requests

Insu's Pixel Art Welcome to my pixel art dump! Most of my terraria pixel art will be stored here, so go ahead and check it out.
  4. Iggysaur

tModLoader [WIP] Electricity +

{LOCKED ACCIDENTALLY DUPLICATED}
  5. Iggysaur

tModLoader [WIP] Electricity +

Welcome to Electricity +! This mod adds 1 new NPC, new electronic components and a whole new class : Prototype Class. The prototype class is an class of weapons that upgrade after killing bosses, and can only be crafted with prototype cores. This mod is unreleased and may be released later...
  6. Iggysaur

tModLoader Tiny Worlds

7. Iggysaur

tModLoader Yimite Tool

lock please.
  8. Iggysaur

We Need Spriters/Coders!

PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD
  9. Iggysaur

tModLoader EdgeWood Mod (Spriters/Coders Needed!)

THIS MOD HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED, AND IS PLANNED TO BE MERGED WITH THE HAVOC MOD. ENDED AT : 7,500 DOWNLOADS ITEM COUNT AT END : 102 NPCs : 17? ITEM CONTENT IS LEFT BELOW FOR VIEWING (and for my own purposes.) LOCKED ITEMS! [/SIZE][/COLOR] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER]...
Back
Top Bottom