Search results for query: *

1. ChinesePiplup

i look back at my posts from 3+ years ago & cringe very hard can't :red:ing believe i used to be...

i look back at my posts from 3+ years ago & cringe very hard can't :red:ing believe i used to be like that
  2. ChinesePiplup

Mobile terraria for chromebook?

given that most chromebooks can now run play store apps, i've been thinking about buying terraria. however, i am not sure if it is compatible with keyboard controls, and if it doesn't then it is out of the question entirely for me. does terraria mobile have an option for keyboard controls, and...
  3. ChinesePiplup

holy :red: it has been some time since I've actively used TCF. exactly what happened while I was...

holy :red: it has been some time since I've actively used TCF. exactly what happened while I was away?
  4. ChinesePiplup

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

tbh i forget time to time that the 3ds version exists the one reminder of it is that its in my 3ds's game folder
  5. ChinesePiplup

i need my revolver & ammo box boiiiiiii, i can live with no pulse bow
  6. ChinesePiplup

use lock-on with a clockwork assault rifle. Ichor/Crystal bullets are prefered
  7. ChinesePiplup

A TTS VOICE IS SAYING ALL MY WEB ACTIVITY AS I BROWSE THE INTERNET, WHAT THE HELL

A TTS VOICE IS SAYING ALL MY WEB ACTIVITY AS I BROWSE THE INTERNET, WHAT THE HELL
  8. ChinesePiplup

as a fan of 3ds, i can safely say it's fanbase is not cancerous (probably since we have no...

as a fan of 3ds, i can safely say it's fanbase is not cancerous (probably since we have no fanbase) because of how little people play it. Apps like vShare open it up to literally everyone, which usually means disaster...
  9. ChinesePiplup

soooooooooooo when 3ds reaches the end of its life cycle (sooner than you think) will us n3ds players get 1.2.4 summons before the last hurrah?
  10. ChinesePiplup

the mobile fanbase is a living tumor btw, proven fact

the mobile fanbase is a living tumor btw, proven fact
  11. ChinesePiplup

i completely forgot about this forum `:rolleyes: but did 1.0.5 do anything aside from fixing the chlorophyte armor bug?
  12. ChinesePiplup

Happy Anniversary 3DS version :happy:
  13. ChinesePiplup

he knows about my chinesepiplup persona, and found my TCF account. I have equal dirt in him, tho.

he knows about my chinesepiplup persona, and found my TCF account. I have equal dirt in him, tho.
  14. ChinesePiplup

SOMEONE AT MY SCHOOL ACTUALLY TRIED BLACKMAILING ME WITH MY TCF POSTS. PRIVACY WOULD BE MUCH...

SOMEONE AT MY SCHOOL ACTUALLY TRIED BLACKMAILING ME WITH MY TCF POSTS. PRIVACY WOULD BE MUCH APRRECIATED, HILLARY SUPPORTER.
  15. ChinesePiplup

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

can we pls reforge fishron drops papa deanzor?
  16. ChinesePiplup

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

boi has it been a while since i last went on TCF... so exactly what will 1.0.4 have?
  17. ChinesePiplup

I JUST DIED TO THE WOF IN EXPERT MODE. I WAS SO CLOSE, BUT HE WENT TOO FAST & COULDN'T BEAT HIM...

I JUST DIED TO THE WOF IN EXPERT MODE. I WAS SO CLOSE, BUT HE WENT TOO FAST & COULDN'T BEAT HIM, EVEN THOUGH I HAD TONS OF BUFFS ON.BRB KMS.
  18. ChinesePiplup

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

For the 1.3.3.1 hotfix, can we get the ability to use Wormhole pots to teleport to where we last died? it may not be relevant ot desert stuff, but I am just curoius to see if they will consider it.
  19. ChinesePiplup

Wii U Update and 3DS News

Expert mode is possible, but the Duke teleporting in Expert Mode & the EoC's mad dash would have to be cut out.
  20. ChinesePiplup

Wii U Update and 3DS News

@Deanzor what else can we confirm will be in 1.0.4 (bug fix wise)?
Back
Top Bottom