Search results for query: *

1. N

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

That's An odd assumption.. So I will counter with my own assumption. I assume they have access to many types of 3ds. I also assume that, like a normal person, they have video games at home. I would assume they test and debug terraria at both work and home, however I'm pretty sure they would...
  2. N

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I have tried this on a friend's system that had crashing issues before 1.0.3 and I have tried it on my n3dsxl that hasbegun crashing since the 1.0.3 update. Neither attempts were successful. The one thing that truly helps is saving more. If I wait too long to save, and then click save it will...
  3. N

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Tried To Repair my software and update through the eshop in the hopes that it would solve the crashing issue. Unfortunately it has not helped. The one thing that seems to help is saving more often.
  4. N

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Yes, from what I can tell many of us have had crashes. My crashes started with the new update, however others have had crashes from release.
  5. N

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

By broken pixels are you referring to the black pixels around the border of the touchscreen? It looks odd but it also looks intentional. It doesn't affect gameplay just looks strange.
  6. N

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Flying critters such as butterflies are going through solid blocks.
  7. N

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

In 1.0.3 I have caught more variety of fish than ever. However on the surface biomes I only catch bass or quest fish. So try fishing in a deeper layer.
  8. N

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

There is a visual glitch with the Vampire Knives. The returning red health goodness seems to be coming from far away, possibly the edge of the map.
Back
Top Bottom