Search results for query: *

1. Fecolio

Blocks & Decoration Goblin Furniture, a use for Tattered Cloth. (among other things)

Another great sprite :). Sure, Ill add them to OP as well if you don't mind, though its worth mentioning I've never used the conversation system.
  2. Fecolio

Blocks & Decoration Goblin Furniture, a use for Tattered Cloth. (among other things)

While I was thinking something a little rattier, that's a fantastic looking sprite, and I'd love to see more.
  3. Fecolio

The main suggestion is pretty much summed up in the title, but this is what it boils down to: Tattered cloth is now used alongside wood, and other furniture specific items (water buckets for sinks ect) to create Goblin furniture. Personally I imagine goblin furniture with sort of ratty...
  4. Fecolio

Biomes & Nature [Tobbvald's Tinkering] The Covert (Anti-Contagion)

Uhh.. Good point. My original thought was that they'd be to big, and cause lag, but thinking about it, the game already tends to spawn in multiple bosses and handle it relatively well. Rather the issue for these would probably be interaction with segment enemies. Ill probably change the post to...
  5. Fecolio

Biomes & Nature [Tobbvald's Tinkering] The Covert (Anti-Contagion)

I have a couple of suggestions... again... I'm pretty sure you said you where already working on these, but I thought get my thoughts out anyway. - Covert Repeater Co(n)verts :naughty: arrows fired into rapidly accelerating "(Arrow's Name)s" that pierce enemies, but after reaching a set...
  6. Fecolio

Game Mechanics Providing a damage debuff to Cursed Inferno

Well I uh... *Cough* Fair enough. EDIT: Just to add something to make this comment actually worth something. I think that maybe some accessories, or amour and weapons even, should have negatives to balance out powerful abilities, or synergize with other items (like something that sets you on...
  7. Fecolio

Game Mechanics Providing a damage debuff to Cursed Inferno

Cmon' you cant call an item cursed without it hurting you a little, and if it allows for infinite debuffs on enemies, how about it extends the duration of debuffs on you for 20% or so?
  8. Fecolio

Game Mechanics Blacklisting items

To sort of expand on what I said earlier, what about a blacklisting "Tab" in your inventory. So, lets say you're in your inventory menu and somewhere there's an icon, when clicking it you switch from your regular inventory to a kind of second inventory where you can place the items you don't...
  9. Fecolio

Blocks & Decoration Sideways and upside-down Half Blocks+Making hammers a bit easier to use.

This part of the suggestion is really simple (the images are umm, a bit big...) We have these: And I want these: This part, slightly less so. So,I realized something, this would be adding a whole-nother' 3 block states to cycle though when using a hammer, and personally I already found the...
  10. Fecolio

Game Mechanics Blacklisting items

I think this might work better as a couple of slots in your inventory menu. I think this might work better as a couple of slots in your inventory menu.
  11. Fecolio

Blocks & Decoration Block-Switcher-outer-Ma-bob...

Oh, I wasn't aware... and mine's pretty much exactly the same... just with a worse name and the balance-y stuff. Well umm... you cant exactly close threads can you?
  12. Fecolio

Blocks & Decoration Block-Switcher-outer-Ma-bob...

Ever want to change what your (insert structure) is made of, but don't want to monotonously break and replace every block, and piece of furniture? No?.. oh, well... Bare with me? Basically I want an item , specifically an accessory, that you can use to replace a Block with another without...
  13. Fecolio

Biomes & Nature [Tobbvald's Tinkering] A Revamp Of The 3 Alternate Evils

I think you might want to make a thread detailing specifically the changes you envision for the non Contagion evils, or just expand on this thread. Such as the Corruption's Grasp, but also regarding things like: If the BoS moves to the jungle what replaces it in the Corruption(I personally have...
  14. Fecolio

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Tobbvald's Tinkering

So you'll be doing a mecha-moth type boss for the Contagion I assume? Also have you seen Zoomo's Wall Of Shadow, and will you be doing a WOF alt yourself?
  15. Fecolio

Blocks & Decoration More (Ore) Bricks!

Oh your right, Iron and lead lack brick types, ill add them. Also theres already "Plating Blocks" made from tin or copper, but i suppose iron and lead would make good plating as well.... hmmmmmm.... you know those are the ONLY metals you can make plating from..............
  16. Fecolio

Blocks & Decoration More (Ore) Bricks!

This is a pretty simple suggestion, but its bugged me for a while. Bricks are some of my favorite building blocks, but some seem to be missing....Namely: Crimtane Bricks Meteorite Bricks Chlorophyte Bricks Iron Bricks Lead Bricks ^All the bricks I could think of that don't seem to have any...
  17. Fecolio

Blocks & Decoration A Painter's Weapons

Hm, I don't normally like to suggest things relating to items that aren't in game yet (who knows what might change) , but perhaps an item tinkered with the Laser Ruler to allow you to "draw" and paint rectangles or long vertical/horizontal strips your mouse. Well I suppose it doesn't need to...
  18. Fecolio

Biomes & Nature [Tobbvald's Tinkering] The Contagion (f.k.a. Corrosion)

I think Infected Mummies should be called Infested Mummies as ,well they seem to be more infested (parasites, fungi...) than infected (viruses, bacteria...) . Same thoughts for the bunny.
  19. Fecolio

May I recommend Pining the confirmed suggestions in their respective categories, or perhaps...

May I recommend Pining the confirmed suggestions in their respective categories, or perhaps adding a "Confirmed Suggestions" section to the player suggestion page?
  20. Fecolio

Biomes & Nature Glacial Ice

I've only glanced over the replies, so maybe you've said something about this, but while the ice makes more sense for Frost armor than hallowed bars, and frost bullets and flasks should be craftable, I feel like the introduction of a whole new ore/metal for a very small handful of items is...
Back
Top Bottom