Search results for query: *

1. shobiwan77

Texture Pack Modest Mod

Thanks, I'll look into it.
  2. shobiwan77

Texture Pack Modest Mod

I went back and updated some old sprites for the Dryadisque: Old -> New -> -> I'm also gonna move this texture pack to the "Released" section. I've completed pretty much everything I wanted to do for this one. Maybe there's one or two I'll redo again or add, but it's definitely complete...
  3. shobiwan77

Texture Pack Modest Mod

You're welcome!
  4. shobiwan77

Texture Pack Modest Mod

Added the Ice Queen:
  5. shobiwan77

Texture Pack Modest Mod

Whoops, not sure why that happened. Well, it's up now, along with some new additions... Minor change, but these were updated to include changes made to the base sprites in 1.4. On the left are the old ones and on the right are the new. -> -> And below are some new sprites of content from...
  6. shobiwan77

Texture Pack Modest Mod

Just updated the zip now to work with 1.4's new texture pack integration.
  7. shobiwan77

Blocks & Decoration [Sprites]Metal Grate (opposite of the bubble block)

I've got no idea if the developers got the idea from here, but hey, look, this is now in the game! https://terraria.wiki.gg/Grate
  8. shobiwan77

Texture Pack Modest Mod

I only just picked Terraria up for the first time in a couple years due to 1.4. As I'm seeing some interest in this from multiple people now, I'll definitely take a look into at least porting what I have to 1.4.
  9. shobiwan77

Corrupted village

Huh, that's a creative way to do that. Nice, well done.
  10. shobiwan77

Weapons & Equip Abduction Ray/Tractor Beam

This would be incredibly helpful. Especially when mining blocks out from a place that's out of your pickup range.
  11. shobiwan77

Terraria Tower Defence Fully AutoMated

I'll have to check it out at some point.
  12. shobiwan77

Items More Fish bowls

Agreed, otherwise it would just spam inflate the item count.
  13. shobiwan77

Sprites The Master Blacksmith

This is a perfect way to handle this. I think it's a great idea. Nice sprite too, by the way.
  14. shobiwan77

Biomes & Nature Expert Mode Blizzard Change

That sounds like a good idea in general, regardless of the main suggestion.
  15. shobiwan77

Biomes & Nature Statues In Marble Biomes

That'd be pretty cool. Another cool addition could be that when you get killed by Medusa, instead of dropping a tomb stone you'd drop a statue that would just look like a standard male or female Terraria character.
  16. shobiwan77

Sprites Jungle Water Fix

As @Baconfry said, this is a problem with camera mode, but, if I remember correctly, one of the camera settings is choosing what biome color you want the water to be. If so, you'd just have to change it to jungle water. As for that "glitch" with the waterfalls, I believe that camera mode was set...
  17. shobiwan77

Items Gravity Globe: The worst item claims a buff

I personally think the final option would be totally fine.
  18. shobiwan77

Nile's Build Thread

All of these are very nice.
  19. shobiwan77

Some of my builds :)

My favorite is the medieval house on the left.
Back
Top Bottom