Search results for query: *

1. SeriouslySpecific

Texture Pack Alternate Zoologists

I think this looks great! I kinda prefer her without the ears and tail tbh. In regards of skin colour as I can see it's an issue that has been picked up on this thread, it would be cool to also have the option of a variant where she has her original skin colour without the ears and tail. One...
  2. SeriouslySpecific

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

The Scout Here is my design! This is designed after something very dear to my heart, UK Scouting. While the hat isn't really seen anymore, I thought id add it to fill up that head slot. This design is based off of my own uniform, including the neckerchief (or as I just call it, a scarf). Let...
  3. SeriouslySpecific

Resolved Pet Slot Not Working

I feel like an idiot now, thank you XD I cant see that from where im sitting so I didnt realise that was there. Thanks again.
  4. SeriouslySpecific

PS4 Screen Resolution

It worked! Thank you so much!
  5. SeriouslySpecific

Resolved Pet Slot Not Working

If I put a pet summoning item in the 'Pet' box in equipment, nothing happens. The light pet is working but not the pet box. I am able to summon the pet manually but it should be automatic in the box. I have tried with the 'Fish' (Penguin) and the 'Dog Whistle' (Dog). Thought id post it here...
  6. SeriouslySpecific

PS4 Screen Resolution

Since the big update I now have a big black border around my screen when I play Terraria. Its not like this on the home screen or any other game, just Terraria? Ive scouted the options menu and around Google but cant seem to find an answer to my question; am I able to increase the screen...
  7. SeriouslySpecific

PS4 Raining Slimes but no Slime Rain

I have submitted a bug report, thank you for your help :) Also, I leave the game open in hopes of events like goblin and pirate invasions for the money. Little Terraria life hack for you there :D
  8. SeriouslySpecific

Slime Rain is back! The background hasnt changed and I was only about 10 blocks below the surface so thats my thoery invalid. Also, this is a legacy world (before update)
  9. SeriouslySpecific

Ok, will do. Current theory is that since it started while I was in Hell, the backdrop is down there behind the ackground layers like when you have the goblin invasion the progress bar only shows where it started. I shall wait for another and see what happens, thank you :)
  10. SeriouslySpecific

I just got the message that it ended, must of missed it. Though the background didnt change so... bug? How do I delete this thread... If any mods see this, could you delete it please? :D Thank you
  11. SeriouslySpecific

Just beat the WoF, recall potion back home, slimes are falling from the sky. I got no message saying slime rain and the background isnt raining slime... Why am I being invaded?
  12. SeriouslySpecific

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Try going on YouTube, I believe it was Pedguin that found this seed in the community, I extremely doubt this person just happened to get a seed with such simularity
  13. SeriouslySpecific

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Thought you might like to see this: Looks like the game wont let me be killed by the guardian, thank you for preserving my life, Terraira. After writing this, I clicked back onto the Terraria window and instantly got wiped out by three guardians... You have prob seen this already on a...
  14. SeriouslySpecific

Funny Terrian Glitch

Thought you might like to see this: Looks like the game wont let me be killed by the guardian, thank you for preserving my life, Terraira. After writing this, I clicked back onto the Terraria window and instantly got wiped out by three guardians...
  15. SeriouslySpecific

More Katanas Mod v.0.6

Really good looking mod, I will definitely download it later in the development! I have a suggestion like you asked for: what about the katana from the mobile game 'Fruit Ninja'? Just a random thought that popped into my head, it could be called the 'Fruit Slicer' or 'Fruit Peeler' or something...
  16. SeriouslySpecific

PC Events Really Happen Too Much

I probably am sounding a little annoying by now but I have the best mage items in pre-hard mode and I made the Hellevator after defeting The Eye of Cthulhu and King Slime so there is really nothing I can do except sit underground in my really awfull bunker thingy afk watching YouTube and it's...
  17. SeriouslySpecific

Thank you for such a quick responce! That is a fantastic solution but the problem is that I am in pre-hard mode and the last boss is Skelletron (probably should of mentioned that, my mistake), therefore, I have no way to obtain the Enchanted Sundial and I really don't want to cheat by going into...
  18. SeriouslySpecific

Hiya, I was just wondering if there is a way to either stop or lower the rate of the events, mainly blood moon? It's just whenever I build or am about to start fighting the bosses, an event always spawns, I get them almost every night to the point where I have all the items (although i'm...
Back
Top Bottom