Search results for query: *

1. dzzytrll

Will you be there to face what comes next?

post-moonlord source of rainbow bricks `:passionate:
  2. dzzytrll

Desert house

i feel like some1 could climb up to where that pillar is above the bathroom, hang down & spy @ ppl doin their business thru the window `:naughty: of course if its night, u probaly couldnt see in, cuz theres no lights in that room i would take down the walls right behind most of the doors; the...
  3. dzzytrll

The Village of Thunderi 2.0!

the top of the truffle house does not look like a mushroom @ all . . . u can move the top row of the lil glowing farm & make the roof shape less deformed. also imo the mushroom platforms are just not good blocks @ all; theyre just way too straight & geometric, so they counter how round & weird &...
  4. dzzytrll

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Various Spawns, Pre-Drop Meteor
  5. dzzytrll

New Water Physics, Coming Soon!

im waiting also 4 mods that let u scale the effect(s), so when u dip ur toes in it causes a tsunami
  6. dzzytrll

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

thank u so much!!! this looks awesome
  7. dzzytrll

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

i wonder if flat spawns r hardcoded in2 the game `:confused: all of my attempts @ creating a crazy sprawling mountainous surface have a superflat spawn. (w/ like, some jagged dips, but the line of best fit is still basically flat) once it gets 2 the surface tunnels tho, we're good, but i wanted...
Back
Top Bottom