Search results for query: *

1. Sky High

I'm sure someone's already mentioned this, but there should be an option to turn Repaired Mana...

I'm sure someone's already mentioned this, but there should be an option to turn Repaired Mana Crystals into boulders, like with Repaired Life Crystals
  2. Sky High

Single Thread RP Defeat the-

Without another word, Eda disappears in a black square. Another black square appears distressingly close to the Arbiter, and Eda appears as it vanishes. Another pair of black squares flash briefly into existence, causing Ted to suddenly appear next to Eda. Ted suddenly adopts a much more...
  3. Sky High

Single Thread RP Defeat the-

In a sudden flash of superimposed black squares, a pair of people in black suits with sunglasses manifest onto the battlefield. One of them, a woman with blond hair, has a stoic (and somewhat uninterested) expression on her face. The other, a man with black hair, looks slightly smug. Eda...
  4. Sky High

Single Thread RP (MOVED TO SPACEBATTLES) Destroy The Godmodder: The War Of A Thousand Universes

After some discussion with the remaining few players on this forum, as well as some consideration on my part, the choice has been made to move over fully to the Spacebattles forum. I hope that if you've been following this thread, you'll join us over there. The Spacebattles thread can be found...
  5. Sky High

Single Thread RP (MOVED TO SPACEBATTLES) Destroy The Godmodder: The War Of A Thousand Universes

You effortlessly refute your shadowy self! ©: What? No, but - but it's not a victory if you die - it can't - it won't - Despite the shadow's protests, it fades into nothingness. Polybius takes ∞ damage! ~~~ The strange field you're in doesn't go away as your shadow self does. Instead...
  6. Sky High

Aberrant Blasts and Abominations of Oryx destroyed! ~~~ The Henchman of Oryx attacks! You will take 3 damage if you fail to counter! The Aberrants of Oryx spawn two more Aberrant Blasts! Ink Sans attacks and destroys the final Henchman of Oryx! ~~~ Wine Cellar: Aberrant of Oryx...
  7. Sky High

You disappear into sidequest territory, taking the Bingus Bungus Energy! with you! Sentient pizza, you say? And at a cheap price, no less. Satisfactory. I'll order one. Plain, no toppings. Except cheese, make sure it has that. A sentient pizza manifests! Aspera knights the pizza! You sense...
  8. Sky High

You depart the arena! As you do, however, Aspera flings an unusually normal business card through the door you use to leave! ~~~ As you land, you quickly realize you're not where you're supposed to be. For one thing, none of the other ©s are present - presumably they ended up elsewhere. For...
  9. Sky High

(Oops, you're right.) Excellent! Attack fully countered! Your attack also finishes off another Henchman of Oryx and one of the Abominations! ~~~ The Aberrant Blasts explode, dealing 10 damage to Pol and Kirby! Two more Aberrant Blasts are spawned! Ink Sans idles! ~~~ Wine Cellar...
  10. Sky High

Magical Contract created! However, it seems to be literally full of holes... Aspera effortly sidesteps your attack! A rather disappointing showing. I was expecting a chall- You then give Aspera a Charge, causing him to be flung into the fire at high speeds! Unfortunately, he fire around him...
  11. Sky High

Ink Sans summoned! You destroy both Aberrant Blasts! You then deal 5,000 damage to one of the Henchmen! ~~~ The Henchmen of Oryx and Abominations of Oryx attack again! You will take 27 damage if you fail to counter! The Aberrants of Oryx summon two more Aberrant Blasts! Ink Sans attacks...
  12. Sky High

In related news, War of a Thousand Universes is now running concurrently on the Spacebattles forum. Posts from both forums will be accepted, for the time being. If we get enough people posting on Spacebattles, we may move there fully.
  13. Sky High

This turn, I'm going to be doing a lot of housekeeping. Among other things, inactive players will be moved to a spoiler to save on space and more easily tell who's presently active (and available to interact with). Additionally, all Spoils of War owned by inactive players will become available...
  14. Sky High

Since no entities are attacking right now, I'm going to treat your counter as a pre-emptive one for this turn. Of course alcohol appears in Kirby, haven't you ever heard of "pep brew" The festival destroys both Vintners and both Biles - as well as a large quantity of Oryx's wine! Oryx the Mad...
  15. Sky High

You give a +1 to the Testificate! He gives you a lead jacket, blocking all external energies - but this effectively does nothing but prevent you from taking Energy this turn! Vampiric Bruiser © summoned! You strike down 40 Slimes! summoned! You give +1 Charge to the Testificate! He...
  16. Sky High

You step into the Wine Cellar! Oryx stands there, taller than even the simulacrum you defeated prior! Oryx the Mad God: So you have chosen to confront me directly. Oryx the Mad God: You are very foolish to approach me in my Wine Cellar. Oryx the Mad God: Protectors of the wine! Destroy these...
  17. Sky High

(You can consider the 20 Charges from this turn available to you when you return.)
  18. Sky High

The update is now complete! Also, consider this a reminder that taking energy from The Bingus Bungus Energy! is a free action any player can perform.
  19. Sky High

With the recent return of [Name Here] and the wall of entities he summons, I'm going back into a two-part update schedule. The action responses have been resolved, and at some point in the next few days I'l finish writing the end of turn battle. Controller © summoned! You deal 12,000 damage...
Back
Top Bottom