Search results for query: *

• Users: Gorkde
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. G

Mobile Please add IP connection to mobile

I want to play with a friend and since we are far apart we can only connect via Internet. I already tried setting up a VPN but for some unknown reason the games won't find another even its working in LAN for us (tried as I was over there some time ago). Normally any Game should see VPN as...
  2. G

Mobile Rod of regrowth?

I got a "Rute des Nachwachsens" (in German, directly translated it would be rod of regrowth). I can't find that item in the Internet. Probably its the Staff of regrowth but its missing the leaves on the stem in the icon and there's nothing in the tooltip about harvesting plants. I tried...
  3. G

Mobile Android Amazon Version crashes

that version crashes because of some problems with the Google+ login once no Internet is available. As soon as I disable Google+ login there's no problem.
  4. G

Mobile 2 Item Bugs

Android latest Amazon Version (German) Got 2 Items while fishing : Sea Weed (Seetang) - Grey instead rare and saying it conjurs a turtle but does nothing. (Apple Worm works) IndigoBeard (Indigobart) - Can not be equipped at all in no slot. Even not automatically
  5. G

Resolved Just recently - Constant crashes after about 1 Minute

Amazon version Played for days without problems. Yesterday emptied the chest of the Tutorial-Helper-Guy in my created world. As I used my Wolfram-Pickaxe today to pick up the chest of him Terraria crashed and exactly since then it does so at every start after maybe a minute or some action...
Back
Top Bottom