Search results for query: *

1. yar2084

PS3 Rest in peace...Will you still Play The Old Gen Terraria?

Until I can afford a PC, PS3 and Android are my methods for playing. I have literally no intention of owning an 8th Gen console (maybe Nintendo's who knows).
  2. yar2084

Console Dumbest deaths in Terraria

I was digging straight down and got killed. I then returned to the hole I had dug, with no platforms or ropes in place, just fell and fell and fell and was slain instantly. Good fun.
  3. yar2084

Resolved Same character/world on different devices?

Thanks again for your help guys, @darthmorf if it go weird again, I shall certainly try what you suggested. One last thing, I'm guessing I'd have to make sure to cloud save when I'm done playing for the progress to sync between the two devices?
  4. yar2084

Ok, so I thought I'd make a cloud saved character on my tablet and see if it syncs with the phone and for whatever reason, the tablet had my cloud saves there. Could be I didn't wait long enough for it all to sync properly
  5. yar2084

Will certainly share anything I find out. One last thing, the tablet is rooted, but that shouldn't have an impact, right?
  6. yar2084

Nothing like that as far as I can see or am aware off. I've deleted the app data for both devices, my mobile found the cloud save, the tablet did not. Apart from trying to shove the the cloud saves into the local folder, I do not know what else I can do. Is it worth dropping 505 a message?
  7. yar2084

I don't own a PC unfortunately, but I have access to my Google drive on my devices. I've deleted the second folder, so only have the one Terraria folder which contains my character and world back up.
  8. yar2084

Thanks for your replies. @Unit One both devices are on android and are both using the version of the app available in the playstore. My character and world are listed in the cloud save on my phone, I've even just backed them up again just incase. @darthmorf I don't have the Google drive app...
  9. yar2084

Purchased the android app, been playing it on m phone and have got home and would like to continue on my tablet. I've backed my phone character and world to the cloud, but it doesn't appear on my tablet. Am I missing something, or are you just unable to migrate the character between the two...
  10. yar2084

Play Station Network Usernames

I'm on PS3 but my name is Yar2084
  11. yar2084

PS3 Looking for Terraria Friends 18+

PSN is Yar2084, hit me up
  12. yar2084

PS3 Looking For Friends

Hi folks, recently picked up Terraria, I'm not far into the game at all, but would like to have some adventures with some people online, if at all possible on Playstation 3. My PSN name is Yar2084 Hope to see some of you around :)
Back
Top Bottom