Search results for query: *

1. Dark Phoenix Down

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

I literally just heard this in a Twitch chat: "1.3 is coming out tonight! GOG already updated, just waiting for Steam to update!"
  2. Dark Phoenix Down

Planet Centauri

I think it looks pretty interesting. I gave it a fund, see how it turns out. ^.^
  3. Dark Phoenix Down

Mage Challenge - No other weapons

From what I've read, Meteor is better than Jungle but Jungle is worth trying to get early game. Meteor is perfect with the Space Gun, though. I don't think the color of the robes effects anything except the appearance. Because I've made Amethyst, Emerald & Topaz trying to find a set that matches...
  4. Dark Phoenix Down

I'm debating that, too, actually. I'm not really sure if it is yet. My traveling merchants haven't offered me the Gypsy Robes yet. -.-See, you're thinking important things while I'm thinking "What kind of caged animal am I going to keep in my dark wizards tower..?" lmao
  5. Dark Phoenix Down

Ah ha! Straight to Sapphire Staff! Finally! FEAR ME, WEAKLINGS!!!! AHAHAHAHA Ahem. Sorry. Guess I'm one of them dark mage types. >.>
  6. Dark Phoenix Down

Thank you Evil BooB & HornetSlayer for sharing your experiences with this challenge, it's very very helpful. I just keep pushing through because I know that by the time I do get a weapon, I won't really have any more problems after that. I'm going off to go check those tree caverns. =D
  7. Dark Phoenix Down

Update: I have enough Topaz to make the Topaz Staff, buuuuut my world spawned Copper. No amethyst seen yet. Also, I was not lucky enough for a Water Bolt to spawn where I could get it in the Dungeon. The struggle continues. The last thing I did before I decided to take a break from my Archer...
  8. Dark Phoenix Down

I was thinking Water Bolt, or if I'm lucky in the dungeon, Aqua Scepter, definitely.
  9. Dark Phoenix Down

I've already died twice so I daresay that trying for the Water Bolt until I get killed by the Guardian would hurt my pride much by this point. XD A good piece of advice but I'm sure this world will cater to my needs. I actually never spawned directly in a snow biome before, so I'm excited to...
  10. Dark Phoenix Down

I'll keep my eye out for sure, thank you. ^.^ I was thinking of doing that, too, if I was unsuccessful with finding enough gems or ore. I don't think I've ever seen a Water Bolt spawn so close to the surface but I know sometimes it does, hopefully I got lucky with this world lol
  11. Dark Phoenix Down

That's what I was thinking. I hope I can find 8 of the same gem somewhere close lol
  12. Dark Phoenix Down

I'm attempting to do a five class personal challenge, just for fun, where I pick a class & only stick with weapons of those classes. Archer - Only ranged weapons & bows & arrows {this does not include guns} Gunner - Only ranged weapons & guns {this does not include bows & arrows} Mage - Only...
  13. Dark Phoenix Down

Siv's Architectural Renaissance

First of all, I'm amazed. There is no amount of eloquence that would do any of the images about justice. I mean, really. Just spectacular. Secondly, if you & Flippi do a mod together I want to play it so please please please let me know.
  14. Dark Phoenix Down

Do you inventory edit?

I inventory edit for building with rare blocks, like rainbow blocks or crimtane/demonite, or if I'm building something on a harvest world just to tamper with how it'll look in my main world. Everything else I farm, farm, farm. >.<
  15. Dark Phoenix Down

Biomes & Nature The (better) Desert

Please add all of this into the game, I can't stand how amazing this is.
  16. Dark Phoenix Down

Official Terraria Now Available on GOG!

Thank you guys. ^.^
  17. Dark Phoenix Down

So how does updates work on Gog? Just curious, I've never used it before.
  18. Dark Phoenix Down

Because I can't just have one copy of Terraria, I bought another on Gog & one for my best friend, too. ^.^
Back
Top Bottom