Search results for query: *

1. Food Barbarian

A backpack worthy of carrying my food!

Soon, food will travel in style. Big thanks to Jimmarn, who did the amazing art for the backpack. Thank you to Re-Logic for being the awesome company you are. And thanks to Equlibrium for the sweet backpack!
  2. Food Barbarian

Just started playing Rust on Steam

I just started playing Rust on steam. Its kind of addictive. Sucks if you get on a server with people already established. They keep all the plans you need to be B.A. Anyone else played it yet?
  3. Food Barbarian

Has anyone bought a new computer and been hurt?

I just bought from ibuypower.com last week and am totally getting the no help from them at all on the defective product they shipped me. Just want to know if anyone else has been boned by an online computer purchase. I bought a Gamer Paladin D897 from them and the graphics card was bad and...
  4. Food Barbarian

PC Answer to Melee?

I saw a post recently that was about melee not feeling like melee because of the projectiles that some of the weapons have. The conversation went on to talk about there aren't really any true classes in the game, but clearly if I am using a sword, mace, what have you then I am clearly melee and...
Back
Top Bottom