Search results for query: *

1. insanehuman19

My life for Aiur!

My life for Aiur!
  2. insanehuman19

My save battery seems to be corrupt in my copy of Silver. I have never had any other game do...

My save battery seems to be corrupt in my copy of Silver. I have never had any other game do that... Well, I guess my copy of the original Legend of Zelda, but that thing is ancient.
  3. insanehuman19

Spawn more Overlords.

Spawn more Overlords.
  4. insanehuman19

Weapons & Equip Reds' Set

You are going to hack in Red's armor, and give it to some of your friends who haven't played the game much before, and laugh at them as they wonder why they are burning and suffocating to death.
  5. insanehuman19

I am not, I don't care too much for Halloween.

I am not, I don't care too much for Halloween.
  6. insanehuman19

Are you a Halloweener?

Are you a Halloweener?
  7. insanehuman19

It's changed now, new rules in this forum.

It's changed now, new rules in this forum.
  8. insanehuman19

Lhama's buildings

It's just the way my brain works. Call it OCD or whatever you wish, but most of the time, any house I am building has some symmetry.
  9. insanehuman19

My underwater spiky beaver (?) house.

Yep, I just saw this amazing world generation thingy here, and had a large stack of cactus (maybe 250 or more). So I made stuff.:dryadsmile: I also added more wood behind those doors, and all around the outside, because I was scared of someone mining a block, or opening the door, and flooding...
  10. insanehuman19

Sure, why not? It doesn't show anything, fairly PG-13, I believe, even if it comes from a...

Sure, why not? It doesn't show anything, fairly PG-13, I believe, even if it comes from a mature rated anime. =[]
  11. insanehuman19

Check out my avatar on the old site, you may like it better. =)...

Check out my avatar on the old site, you may like it better. =) http://www.terrariaonline.com/members/insanehuman19.60099/
  12. insanehuman19

I feel bad for you guys on console/mobile, but your time will come. :dryadgrin:
  13. insanehuman19

insanehuman19's pixel art stuff and junk

Welcome guests. I thought I would upload some of my old pixel artwork junk to the new forums. Maybe in the future I will post new ones here. A new forum is like a new beginning. Everybody starts off with a clean slate. And more life-lectures etc.. And that's all for now. I have...
  14. insanehuman19

I found this underwater abandoned house, and made into a cactus home. A beaver home. A spiky beaver home. Now people look at me, and say: "Nice spiky beaver.":dryadwhat:
  15. insanehuman19

Lhama's buildings

I like this. Hence the like button I pressed. I cannot for the life of me, when building a house, make anything asymmetrical. It takes some real talent.
  16. insanehuman19

Elaborate Structures

It's pretty. :dryadpassionate:
  17. insanehuman19

Well, I finally created an account here, I'm just pissed off that I couldn't transfer my old...

Well, I finally created an account here, I'm just pissed off that I couldn't transfer my old one, because I missed whatever deadline.
Back
Top Bottom