Search results for query: *

1. S

nevermind got it work

nevermind got it work
  2. S

discord link isnt working and i think there's some bugs. do i report to you or in the forum thread?

discord link isnt working and i think there's some bugs. do i report to you or in the forum thread?
  3. S

tModLoader Elemental Boots

Is there a way to download it NOT from GitHub? Apparently it takes 15x times slower when downloading stuff from GitHub (at least for me). I'd recommend Mediafire or something like that. Oh and it also stops downloading after awhile. Send help pls.
  4. S

PC Guide for the Lunatic Cultist

Oh, then influx weaver,
  5. S

Tavernkeep

Ok, BoC is dead. Now where should I go to?
  6. S

Tavernkeep

:( I hate killing that thing.
  7. S

PC Guide for the Lunatic Cultist

How about like wearing Tiki Armor and spawn hmm lemme count, wait I lost count, _ numbers of Stardust Dragons to kill him while I try to fly around with my UFO mount?
  8. S

Tavernkeep

Yes, I already killed all bosses in my old world, but not after update. Ok, I didn't kill BoC after updating terraria to 1.4. Should I go kill BoC now?
  9. S

PC Laziest way to farm Moon Lord.

Build a house somewhere, make the nurse to live there, and spawn Moon Lord (or just wait him to spawn after the pillars are dead). Weapon: Solar Eruption Armor: Beetle armor with higher defense set. Accessories: (for me) Star Veil, Celestial stone, Mechanical gloves (Fire Gauntlets would work...
  10. S

PC Moon Lord Guide for Melee Classes

I rather use MINE technique. I didn't even use teleporters or anything to build.
  11. S

PC Tier List: Early- to Mid-Hardmode Weapons

Fetid, Daedalus bowthingyiforgotnamesorry, life drain are actually quite good weapons, especially fetid. I used fetid everytime before I obtained Terra blade, later on solar eruption
  12. S

PC Tier List: Late Hardmode Weapons

IMNSHO, I think the Flairon isn't that much of use. I tried using Flairon against Duke Fishron, not really that ideal. Instead, I used Solar Eruption, and it was a pew pew easy game. (In My Not So Humble Opinion) And, Daybreak is good to use at single-target boss with large hitbox. It can build...
  13. S

Tavernkeep

Can someone tell me where to find Mr. Tavernkeep? It seems impossible for me to find him in pre-1.4.0-made-worlds, but someone told me it's possible
  14. S

Terraria updating.

Thanks! Wait, so where should I wander around if I'm trying to find him? Help?
  15. S

Terraria updating.

If I updated my terraria for example from 1.3.9 (no Tavernkeep) to 1.4.0 (Tavernkeep appeared), will tavernkeep appear in my old worlds? Like the worlds I made before 1.4.0.
  16. S

Update Terraria...?

Oh, okay. Thanks, I'll try to buy it at steam.
  17. S

Update Terraria...?

When I first bought this computer, I requested the computer seller to install Terraria. I think he downloaded it in a way that's not nice. I'm not a steam player, and what's a GOG? Sorry, I'm pretty dumb.
  18. S

Update Terraria...?

I'm new, hello anyone who's reading this post. I'm now currently in Terraria version 1.3.0.8., and I know there's a !.3.5 or something that adds something new to the game. So my question is, how can I update Terraria? Or, can I even update this game? Anyways is Terraria otherworld released?
  19. S

thanks

thanks
Back
Top Bottom