Search results for query: *

• Users: xtpkt
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. xtpkt

Items RGB Dye

The current static color dyes have always been lackluster to me. How about a dye (probably end game) that mimics the functionality of a dresser where you can put your own custom rgb values for the dye color?
  2. xtpkt

PC 1.3 Terraria hangs when launched on a traditional hard drive.

First of all, my apologies if I'm posting a similar thread/in wrong section. As title states, I am having issues launching terraria on a normal hard drive (5400rpm I believe). It takes anywhere from 50 seconds (If I'm lucky) to ~3 minutes to load compared to ~5-10 seconds I tested on a couple...
  3. xtpkt

Game Mechanics Multi Monitor / High resolution support.

Hi, If I recall Terraria originally had support for resolutions higher than 1920 x 1080, but now it doesn't? It would be nice if you developers would re-add (or add if you didn't before) this awesome feature. Thanks :)
  4. xtpkt

Tough situations?

Hello, I noticed once you get post Events all the bosses are really easy, But thanks to Tshock it gets a little tougher!(well not by alot in damage but certainly mobs!) I want you to post some tough and cruel PVE action you have taken part in! happy posting!
  5. xtpkt

Favorite pre hardmode weapons!

Hello i was just wondering what your top three favorte prehardmode weapons are, well lets get started,here are mine! 1.Starfury-I found starfury when i make an elevator to my first floating island(silver and gold background house) with a dungeon key and when i reached the island I was...
  6. xtpkt

Aww Sweet!

This is like a server intro! But anyways I shall begin! My name is sergei and i bought terraria back in 2011 due to it looking like a nice game and how it had FF6 sprite styles,fast forward 3 years later and its my favorite game, Anyways I used to play solo but have recently(august)started to...
Back
Top Bottom