Search results for query: *

1. Tormar

Ideas for more Celestial Pillars

Thanks for awesome info about the stars! It was really interesting. It would be cool if Gas Pillar created a giant sphere of water around itself. Or atleast some field that acts like liquid (so you need swim in it and slowly loosing air) btw, I suggest that Gas Pillar monters should be called...
  2. Tormar

PC 1.3.0.5

Great! Probelem was solved!
  3. Tormar

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

So you can't trigger Martian Madness during Celestian Invasion anymore?
  4. Tormar

NPCs & Enemies How about there actually being a Lost Girl?

All possible % of support! It was same for me. I love NPCs, so I fall for her trick easily) Even after I checked wiki, I still hope one of them can really be just lost girl... So, great idea and full support from me!
  5. Tormar

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Lihzahrd Invasion

I like this suggestion in general. Invasions are fun + new mobs for lihzahrds = more fun. Changes to existing things "Lihzahrd Scout, Lihazahrd Warrior, Lihzahrd Power Cell is renamed to Golem Power Core" - I don't think it's actually needed. Not LizWarrior itself, but all replacing part. "if...
  6. Tormar

Portfolio/Multi-Topic J-50N's Suggestions

Well, you rarely pay much attention to meteorites in HM. I think Space Squid is good pre-HM, just not sure about debuff. (actually, maybe it's better be pre-HM. Imagine new player reaction: Ha-ha, pink flying pig? That's just hilarious! In HM: Wait... IT'S REAL? :eek:) Me too, as long as it's...
  7. Tormar

Portfolio/Multi-Topic J-50N's Suggestions

Crimera Sprite Change I honestly prefer original one. Crimson Hearts, Seashells and Starfish It's nice, I guess. The Slime Staff I like idea about spending Life Crystal. Seems fair. More Boots Great ones! Pufferfish Sounds more like an enemy, not critter... In any case, nice addition to Ocean...
  8. Tormar

Items Biome Recall Potions

I like randomness, thats why Teleportation Potion is my favorite. So I like this suggestion. Today I spent about 1+ hour in large world just to come back to underground crimson, where accidently died after charging into Black Recluse (it had red HP, so I was sure I can take it in melee... better...
  9. Tormar

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

Indeed. Crimson is scary. And Soul Eaters just so cute!
  10. Tormar

Biomes & Nature Meteor Revival: Making Meteorites a Legitimate Biome

Maybe it can depend on world size, like 30-40 in small worlds, 40-50 in medium, and 50-60 in large. And it return to normal after you mine all Meteorite, so I don't really see a problem with it growing large. New mobs is great idea. Although I like meteor heads, I was really happy when (in...
  11. Tormar

Biomes & Nature The Ancient Temple- a Mission to Accompany the Playthrough

Well, what I think about it: Good things: Ancient tomb with new mobs and, hopefully, decorations. I like some of enemies. Especially 2nd floor ghost. Weapons powered by light level. It isn't very big, right? Thus can be placed in small worlds without trouble. But I dislike: Too repetetive. It's...
  12. Tormar

Biomes & Nature Alternate Hallows

Look into Primarily section of The Mythos. Something wrong there... Well, it's nice suggestions! I like Mythos, this golden-colored biome :happy: About Hollow... Neat idea spirit vs flesh, but, as already was stated, I would prefer Hollow like some Halloween-oriented biome (with Spooky wood!)...
  13. Tormar

Hey! I want that. I like whole idea of Crimson and Cyber being opposite. But I dislike Crimson in general, so, after first walkthrought, I'll prefer Cyber/Corruption world. Maybe they are not definitely 'opposite', but they still can't like each other. Corruption Eaters still alive, and Cyber is...
  14. Tormar

So they can. In this case, I can use Clentaminator for revercing ore hallowfication process... Good, I like it this way. It's actually would be kinda intersting. You can guess which one hallowed ore was before (if it fully converted), sounds fun. So far I support idea of "all early game ores...
  15. Tormar

Stone can be converted back by use of Purification Powder I already mentioned, or Clentaminator. That's why I suggested a way to transform pre-hardmode ore in Cyber/Hallow ore. Not vice versa, because blocks can't remember their previous state, I suppose.
  16. Tormar

I think I can. But I'll feel much safe if I'll get ability to control ore conversion, like when I destroy desired amount of Demon Altars with Pwnhammer. Wow, you know exact numbers! I didn't expect small worlds percentage to be so... small. Then multiplayer truly irrelevant, I suppose.
  17. Tormar

Items Fishing Expansion; Biome-specific bait/crates, Pandora's Box

I'm not really passionate about fishing, but this idea itself sounds good. For me, it is some sort of bug-using. Crates not allowed to change their content just because world enters Hardmode. And I don't think Key Mold at the start of hardmode is really bad - you can't do anything with mold...
  18. Tormar

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

Wow, I didn't know that... But I can easily imagine corrupted mushrooms) Not only color, they can also change their top hat... Speaking of jungle, I agree it's important biome, and must be at least protected. And I also very like this post: It would be cool to have only jungle/mushroom world...
  19. Tormar

But what about multiplayer? 6-7 players in small world can dig up almost everything... I don't like idea about auto-converting ores either. I like pre-hardmode ores, and usually use Copper and Iron even in Hardmode (copper roofs are great, and Minecart Track needs Iron). But, for example, you...
  20. Tormar

Biomes & Nature Comets- a Meteorite alt

But it still 'two versus one!' Oh, maybe volcanoes can join side with deserts... And yes, thats the problem with bars... But because of that we can have some unique equipment, like Comet Blaster. Such small addition, but i like it... sounds really interesting!
Back
Top Bottom