Drawings & Paintings 🌳 Baphomet's Boss Gijinkas!! 🤡

PoundToundHound

Headless Horseman
Hello, O-ho-Honk!! I'm Baphomet the Clown, and I'm currently working on a lil' mini-series of characters that are Gijinkas, or, well, "Humanized" versions off of the Terraria Bosses! Here's the one that started it all 1 year ago:
Plantera!
Plantera.png

Plantera2.png

TERRARIA MOMENT.png

I love my wacky lil' metal lover! 🌺

Hello, O-ho-Honk!! I'm Baphomet the Clown, and I'm currently working on a lil' mini-series of characters that are Gijinkas, or, well, "Humanized" versions off of the Terraria Bosses! Here's the one I finished today, and the hardest to design so far:
Empress of Light!
Empress of Light2.png
Empress of Light.png
Reason she was the hardest by far is not only because she's VERY detailed, but also because she is probably the least unique out of the designs I've done as it isn't much different from her sprite!
But I still did my best to make her unique! <3

Hello, O-ho-Honk!! I'm Baphomet the Clown, and I'm currently working on a lil' mini-series of characters that are Gijinkas, or, well, "Humanized" versions off of the Terraria Bosses! Here's the one I finished today, the ANGRY Queen herself:
Queen Bee!
Queen Bee2.png
Queen Bee.png

She was so fun to design! I just have a soft-spot for the "Evil Queen" archetype SO I leaned heavily into that for her!!​

Hello, O-ho-Honk!! I'm Baphomet the Clown, and I'm currently working on a lil' mini-series of characters that are Gijinkas, or, well, "Humanized" versions off of the Terraria Bosses! Here's the one I finished today, the most iconic Boss of them all:
Eye of Cthulhu!!
Eye of Cthulhu.png

Eye of Cthulhu2.png

It is 100% a stretch to call this a "humanoid", but think of it as like how much of a "human" The Thing is! HAHAH Horrific!! teamaxe

Hello, O-ho-Honk!! I'm Baphomet the Clown, and I'm currently working on a lil' mini-series of characters that are Gijinkas, or, well, "Humanized" versions off of the Terraria Bosses! I did 2 in tantum with each other so here's another:
EATER OF WORLDS!!
Eater of Worlds2.png
Eater of Worlds.png

I have to be 100% real with you guys... I have a new favorite humanized design!

Back
Top Bottom