Texture Pack Coins to gems!

Altermaven🌸🎀

Queen Slime
I figured that since I've been sitting on these for a while, I might as well drop them now. I'll get them pushed to the Workshop when I have the chance, but meanwhile..

As someone who does worldbuilding, I have a lore of using little gemlike shards as currency. But what if that came to Terraria? The currency I refer to as "zelar" now has shown up in 2D space!

Here's zelar in their coin-colored variants:
gemcoin.gif

But wait, there's more! How about RUPEE COLORS?
The colors are of canonical increasing value, too!
gems.gif

"But how do I get these?"
Download the preferred zip located in the attachments.

"But how do you get them to show?"
  1. Drop them into your ResourcePacks folder/directory. In Windows, that is "Documents > My Games > Terraria > ResourcePacks"
  2. Launch Terraria, then go to Workshop > Use Resource Packs
  3. Activate the version you have -- either "Zelar (Coin Colors)" or "Zelar (Rupee Colors)" -- by hitting the > arrow on the item shown on the left.
  4. Make sure the activated item (on the right) loads last to ensure your new shiny gems appear when you or enemies drop coins.
"But I loaded both, how do I tell what version I have?" In the event you did, there's a good way to tell due to failsafes:
  1. The "COINS TO GEMS!" thumbnail will have coin colors for "Zelar (Coin Colors)", and rupee colors for "Zelar (Rupee Colors)"
  2. Also look at the titles. If you want to swap colors, make sure you unload the previous (by hitting the < arrow shown on the right) before loading the other color. I only advise this so your resource loadout isn't cluttered!
Enjoy your shiny gems!

Attachments

• Zelar (Coin Color).zip
    5.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Zelar (Rupee Color).zip
    5.7 KB · Views: 24
I didn't read everything that you wrote because it's a little lengthy and I want to save some energy for my end goal of being here in this forum.

However I do not like the idea of turning money into gyms or vice versa because unless you have a molecular transducer connected with transmutational device then no it's just not necessary. Don't need to stretch the reality of this game more than already has been.

Back
Top Bottom