Working as Designed Itens dissapears

SunnyNT

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Samsung Galaxy A03 core
Mobile OS
Android 12
Ok so i was with a full inventory once and i tried to pick up a item but it dissapeared and the name appeared purple as if i had a void bag but i dont have one and i tried to check a vault but it was empty

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231114-113437.png
    Screenshot_20231114-113437.png
    270.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20231114-113409.png
    Screenshot_20231114-113409.png
    250.2 KB · Views: 36
Ok so i was with a full inventory once and i tried to pick up a item but it dissapeared and the name appeared purple as if i had a void bag but i dont have one and i tried to check a vault but it was empty
Hi there @SunnyNT welcome to the forums.

If you try to pick up items and see the text in purple, but you don't have a void bag (or void vault) in your inventory, this is normally an indication that you are using a cracked pirated version of the game. If you purchased the game legitimately and this is happening, let me know and we can troubleshoot.

Hi there @SunnyNT welcome to the forums.

If you try to pick up items and see the text in purple, but you don't have a void bag (or void vault) in your inventory, this is normally an indication that you are using a cracked pirated version of the game. If you purchased the game legitimately and this is happening, let me know and we can troubleshoot.
Oh now i know why i use a pirate version and never noticed thanks. It must be a anti-piracy feature?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom