Items New Shimmer Upgrade, Artisanal Honey. Respawn with more health.

hweaver888

Terrarian
Crafting: Toss a bottle of honey into shimmer.
Effect: instead of respawning with only 50% of your max health, you now will respawn with 65%-75% of your max health. (Specific number decided according to balancing)

Do you ever die during a moon event(Blood, pumpkin, frost or solar eclipse) or invasion(Goblin, Pirate or Martian) and by the time you respawn and get all your buffs back you're surrounded and die within 1 minute? and the cycle repeats up to 5 times. Or if you play multiplayer and you die to a boss.

well this item is aimed to help you get back into the fight a little quicker.

this would actually be a really cool upgrade, I liked the already awesome addition of permanent upgrades through the shimmer and I think that respawning with more health would be a really cool idea! just a thought but what if it also gave you honey regeneration so it respawns you at 75% of your health and gets you up to 100% over a couple of seconds?
I really like this idea!

I honestly don't think it would be unbalanced, I mean you can drink a health potion as soon as you respawn so this just cuts out on the Potion Sickness and remaining wait time, so yeah, great idea :]

that could work i guess, i wonder how you'd code that though knowing how terraria's multiplayer works lol
it's already coded to determine whether the world is in singleplayer or multiplayer based of off whether it's hosted in singleplayer or multiplayer through the menu.

it's already coded to determine whether the world is in singleplayer or multiplayer based of off whether it's hosted in singleplayer or multiplayer through the menu.
yeah i know that part i'm just wondering... should they balance it with the more players there are?
that one is sort of hard

+how would it work if there's only one player in the world? that one is what makes me think about it, would it just stay nerfed?

yeah i know that part i'm just wondering... should they balance it with the more players there are?
that one is sort of hard

+how would it work if there's only one player in the world? that one is what makes me think about it, would it just stay nerfed?
I don't think it would need to be balanced, they already try to balance bosses by increasing their health per person that is in the world.

Back
Top Bottom