tModLoader Pokémon Vanity Mod

rainefall

Steampunker
pokémonvanitylogo.PNG

Hello! This is a small mod that I'm working on called Pokémon Vanity. It adds a few Pokémon related pets and vanity items, such as the Lucario costume and Fennekin pet in the banner.

CRAFTING GUIDE
Here is a list of all items in the preview version and how to craft them.
Wearables -
Calem's Hat (X/Y) - 10 Silk, 1 Goggles
Serena's Hat (X/Y) - 10 Silk, 1 Goggles
Serena's Outfit (X/Y) - 25 Silk
Sun's Hat - 10 Silk
Lucario Costume - 15 Silk(Legs); 20 Silk, 3 Iron/Lead Bars(Torso), 10 Silk, 2 Rubies(Mask)
Pikachu Mask - 10 Silk, 2 Rubies

Placeables -
Starter Bench(For crafting starter summons) - 10 Iron/Lead Bars, 10 Glass

Pokémon Summons (Pets) -
Fennekin - 1 Acorn(For those who are confused, think back to Pokémon Gold and Silver), 1 Fireblossom/15 Hellstone Bars

While it is in early development, a preview of some items that will be in the finished mod is available. You can download the preview version here, or through the mod browser.

KNOWN BUGS
The Fennekin pet is slightly stuck in the ground

DOWNLOAD

sukoshijon​

Attachments

• pokémonvanitybanner.PNG
    pokémonvanitybanner.PNG
    31.1 KB · Views: 4,837
Last edited:
oh no. I'm making a video game mod, and one of the video game items in it are pokemon (armor too) do you mind if i still can put pokemon in my mod? And maybe use some of your sprites XD (completely you can decline this i'm a crazy person anyway)

oh no. I'm making a video game mod, and one of the video game items in it are pokemon (armor too) do you mind if i still can put pokemon in my mod? And maybe use some of your sprites XD (completely you can decline this i'm a crazy person anyway)

I don't own Pokémon, so I wouldn't be able to say you can't put Pokémon in your mod. Even if I could, it would still be completely fine to put Pokémon in your mod. Go ahead.

As for sprites, I'm completely fine making sprites, but saying anyone can use sprites I've made for one mod in their own I'm, well, not really supportive of that idea. I can still make some sprites for your mod if you want.

thank you. i just dont want people thinking i was stealing an idea from your mod. if you could sprite maybe to do with pokemon in my mod it would be great! :D

Nice mod dude! Love pokemon, one of my favorite game series, also how do you get a lucario head?

Oh, I would love this mod.

Why not add an "Evolution" aspect to the Pokémon? You'll get an item "Pokedex" from the Merchant for 1 gold, and you can study your pets, see certain requirements of an pokemon's evolution route, and the option of choosing what you can do with Pokémon.

Here's some examples:

Slowpoke
If you focus on Magic and Defense, your Slowpoke will evolve to an Slowbro, boosting defense and mana stats. If you forge the "Slowbro Mega Ring", you can trigger the Mega-Slowbro for 5 minutes, making it block enemy attacks
If you focus on travel, your slowpoke will evolve to an Slowking, being an combination of Safe and Light Pet.

Kirila
If you focus on Magic and Summons, your Kirila will evolve to an Gardevoir, boosting magic and summon slots. If you forge the "Kirila Mega Ring", you can trigger the Mega-Gardevoir for 5 minutes, making it an temporary ranged summon
If you focus on Melee and Summons, your Kirila will evolve to an Gallade, boosting movement speed and damage. If you forge the "Kirila Mega Ring", you can trigger the Mega-Gallade for 5 minutes, making it an temporary melee summon.

Kyurem
Forging the "Mask of Truth" will allow the "Kyurem-White" transformation, which turns it into an Flying Mount/Ranged Summon that fires large Fusion Flares at enemies
Forging the "Book of Ideas" will allow the "Kyurem-Black" transformation, which turns it into a Flying Mount/Light Pet

Cosmog
If you have "Lusemine's Bag", you can evolve Cosmog into Cosmoem
-> If you have the "Sun Flute" and use it in the Day, Cosmoem will evolve to Solgaleo, being an quick mount/Light pet
-> If you have the "Moon Flute" and use it in the Night, Cosmoem will evolve to Lunala, being an flying mount/Light pet

Lugia
If you have the "Tainted Machine", you can turn Lugia into it's Shadow Forme, turning it into an ranged summon

Arbok
If you have the "Arbok Mega Ring", you can trigger the Mega-Arbok (check Pokémon Uranium) for 5 minutes, turning it into an melee summon

Surprisingly enough, I'm not dead.
Aye mate, when are ya gonna be updating this mod?
Probably never. I don't actually have the original source code to hand anymore. I've been through multiple hard drives in the past few years (the source code is probably on one of those still). If I can find it, I'll post it here in the unlikely case that someone else would like to continue updating it. Who knows, I may change my mind and decide to return.

I'm also aware that the download link is dead, and if I can find the original files I'll update the link at the top.

Back
Top Bottom