Music Pack Resource Packs and Wave Banks on Steam Deck

Noreian

Terrarian
heya!

I have recently been trying to port over my wavebank mod that i made for myself using a wavebank creator that is here on the forums.
So i simply copied the file over and checked it, however complete silence. Kinda confused I copied over the OG wavebank from the steam deck version of terraria onto my pc and extracted it.

however... when i opened it it was like the gates of hell itself opened. I have never heard that much hardcore static noise on VOL 100% before and it was like my ears were sentenced to hearing loss.
I kinda figured that it might be a different file type or other music format, but the format was the same (sample rate, quality, .wav, everything was the same basically) other than the file being several MB larger on steam deck (300MB+) than pc (which is like 80MB). I cant find a reason for that tho...

I tried making a resource pack by using the Music_0X format that has been possible for a few updates now, but this time there was yet another issue. I can not find the Documents>Terraria folder anywhere on the Deck. I've scanned my entire deck and looked in compatdata (since that emulates windows file structure) but i cant find anything its frustrating.

Does anyone have a solution?

Back
Top Bottom