tAPI drok0920's Mods

Do you want to see it released on Christmas?

• Shut up i don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Drok

Spazmatism
Hello members of the modding community,
I have recently been working on a mod that I would now like to share but before I do there are a few things i have to say. First i couldn't have done this without the help of the team's* suggestions and sprites. And second i just want to say that this is in very early development so there will be bugs and crashes.

TUnleashed.png

TUnelashed is a mod that expands on what terraria already has, what the members of this forum want it to have, and post mech bosses. It currently has one Boss, four Items, two Ranged Weapons, 2 Magic Weapons, One Summoner Weapon, 2 Crafting Stations, and more to come. I will be updating this thread as we update the mod until it is in version A010. At this point I will move it to the released category where it will be released to the public. At version A007 we will add 5 testers(randomly chosen from those that have commented) to the 3 we already need. And now to what's actually IN the mod.

Content:
Acorn Rifle:
AcornRifle_zps74d6c438.png
(by @drok0920)
A very early game gun what shoots acorn, hence the name.

Dread Shark:
Item_533s_zpsbb25ad31.png
(by @drok0920)
"Megashark's long dead brother"
Its like the mega shark but cooler and shoots bones :p

Spectre Grenade:
SpectreGrenade_zpsdc25e825.png
(by @Electric Ice)
A grenade the follows your foes.

Death From The Depths:
DeathFromTheDepths_zps136c1c88.png
(by @drok0920)
A magic weapon that re-animates the bones of your fallen foes.

Sapphire Spray:
SaphireSpray_zpsc139f7f2.png
(by @drok0920)
Ever wanted to harness the power of the sapphire to literally rip apart your enemies? Well now you can!

Desert Staff:
DesertStaff_zpsa130e369.png
(by @JDB6991)
Summons and antlion to fight for you.

Gelatenous Eye:
GelatenousEye_zpsce9ecdd0.png
(by @Fizz)
Increases you vision in the dark.
"Eww! I dont want to put that thing in my eye!"

Gravity Orb:
GravityOrb_zps190bcce5.png
(by @drok0920)
Allows slow falling and higher jump.

Mechanical Arm:
Grants the user a stronger, fast arm.

The Magic God:
MagicGod_zps9daccca2.png
(by @JDB6991)
The God of magic, he will hop around you while shooting streams of five magic fire and summoning/re-summoning minions. It will also be occasionally confusing you.
Drops Gelatenous Eye 25%, 15-35 Hallowed Bars(Both temp drops until more items are added).

Mechanical Work Bench:
MechanicalWorkBench_zps162e5525.png
(by @drok0920 maybe?)
Used to craft the Mechanical Arm

Infusing Table:
InfusingTable_zpsdab8d563.png
(by @JDB6991)

Easy Summons:
This mod was made to make summoner only playthroughs easier. Is does only one thing currently and that is adding the slime staff to the default items list(the one that contains the copper tools).

Downloads:
AdFly
Direct

*The Team:

If you would like to apply to be a tester just leave a comment.
We would love to hear your feedback on anything in the mod.

Thanks,
Drok

Last edited:
Reserved for later use!(forgot to do it before :p. Mods, if there is a way to get it to the top please let me know.)

I love the magic god, but something seems wrong with it's leg. Like it's coming out of his neck. Changing the outline around that area would make him "fabulous" =P

I love the magic god, but something seems wrong with it's leg. Like it's coming out of his neck. Changing the outline around that area would make him "fabulous" =P
yeah i see what you mean hmmm ill fix that. Its just one of those things that you dont notice until someone else does :p

EDIT: You can make a sprite for anything that doesnt already have one if you like(not asking just letting you know)

This is pretty cool, I can be a beta tester if you like. You don't have to include me in the credits, as a beta tester I don't really to much :p

If you need a coder or spriter (I can do both). currently im working on a mod called Gem Equipment where the user can craft Guns, swords, and soon armor.
hit me up on skype of you need me.
live:hunter12dunn

I would love to test this out for you! it sounds like a fantastic idea! I am not good at much in terms of making mods, but I do also have some ideas I can throw at you to see what you think!

I could be a beta tester, this mod seems like a god idea! Summoners always need more love.:joy:

the graviltly orb is not quite the same as the shiny red ballon?
It is the same but it stacks with the balloon and will soon be able to tinker into a surprise that im not ready to reveal.

Also to the beta testers please dont give away any thing i didnt put on the thread.

Back
Top Bottom