Twelve Years of Terraria!

just as Terraria gets pops off the hardest the game ends and cuts you off of that good progression :red: 1/10 I have purchased this game 6 times and I am willing and ready to give Relogic more money

Crazy to think its been 12 years now...
Funnily enough; Was one of my first ever purchases i made on this steam account.
One of the Best uses of Birthday money.

Here's to another 12 years!
1684308515954.png

Dayum! I started playing This game around 2014. Since then, it has been a huge part of my childhood (along with Minecraft). I met amazing people through this game (bc of the forums) and it is something I won't ever forget about. So glad to see it still going strong even after 12 years and celebrate along with the other terrarians here. Time flies indeed. Happy birthday to this masterpiece!

the fact is that this game has more content than most triple a games and is only 8k pesos thousands of hours of content no microtranactions and high Quilty content what a master piece

I have no idea why this isn't the kind of news that needs spotlight, but yeah, 12 years old.
I still remember when Skeletron was the final boss, and the end game content was being able to explore the dungeon.
And also the fact that there were literally 5 end-game sets, which weren't actually related to the game combat classes.

Met so many cool people, explored hundreds of worlds, witnessing the developers making the game easier early on, and also got
into modding Terraria, when I saw the news that Terraria for PC was dead, and that only console and mobile versions would get updates.

It has been some interesting years.

Wow, 12 years! Heck yeah! Terraria has been my most favorable game out of any other games! I can't get enough of this amazing game! Started Terraria on Xbox in 1.2 version back in 2014 (yes, the Xbox got really old.) and it will always be the best game for many more years, many more years of fun! I reached 5,000+ hours of playtime for Terraria in my Steam profile since 2017 when I got it as my birthday gift. What I feel really special about Terraria that it was my first Steam game on my computer! :dryadhappy: My memories for Terraria have been quite emotional. Love this game!

Oh, here is the pixel art of the Zenith I built in Tmodloader as well, I hope you like it! ^^
This sword has also been my favorite since the version 1.4 came out. I'm quite impressed with my build creation!
Screenshot (495).png

Wow, 12 years! Heck yeah! Terraria has been my most favorable game out of any other games! I can't get enough of this amazing game! Started Terraria on Xbox in 1.2 version back in 2014 (yes, the Xbox got really old.) and it will always be the best game for many more years, many more years of fun! I reached 5,000+ hours of playtime for Terraria in my Steam profile since 2017 when I got it as my birthday gift. What I feel really special about Terraria that it was my first Steam game on my computer! :dryadhappy: My memories for Terraria have been quite emotional. Love this game!

Oh, here is the pixel art of the Zenith I built in Tmodloader as well, I hope you like it! ^^
This sword has also been my favorite since the version 1.4 came out. I'm quite impressed with my build creation!
View attachment 409149
amazing pixel art keep up the work

View attachment 406862

TWELVE YEARS
That’s a long time, folks - no matter how you slice it!

So much has happened - good, bad, and ugly - but throughout it all, we had Terraria to enjoy and to bring us all together. Heck, if Terraria were a child, it would be entering sixth or seventh grade this fall. That is crazy and makes us feel old. No time like the present to reflect back on those twelve years…

(yes we know some of these aren’t exactly 12 years old yet, don’t ruin our fun)

Twelve years of fun. Twelve years of friends.

Twelve years of the Guide letting the zombies inside.

Twelve years of knocking Pinky through the sky.

Twelve years of the Dungeon Guardian exploding players that delved too deep.

Twelve years of one of the most recognizable and iconic main themes of all time.

Twelve years of Giant Worms scritching and scratching in the background.

Twelve years of the Copper Shortsword being the undisputed king of weapons.

Twelve years of sand being overpowered.

Twelve years since Skeletron was the final boss (wow)

Twelve years of digging, fighting, and building.

Twelve years of being supported by the most amazing community in all of gaming.

Twelve years of Terraria.

Words cannot properly express how fantastic a journey this has been thus far nor how much we appreciate each of you for making it possible. We sincerely hope that 1.4.5 helps to continue that tradition, and we really cannot wait to travel the road ahead for Re-Logic and Terraria with everyone!

Happy Twelfth Anniversary, Terraria!!!
Terraria is the game ever.

Back
Top Bottom