**REPORTED** Unrendered blocks in "dark" areas

Green_Metaknight

The Destroyer
Your Terraria Device
ipad (9th generation)
Mobile OS
iOS 17.12
A while ago (It was somewhere in between now and the release of 1.4.4), I was fighting Moonlord, and I went into a Crimson Chasm.
His hands were to the left and right of the chasm, but they were glowing from the True EoCs in the palms of the hands, so I could see them.
But for some reason, the blocks and background walls in front of them were invisible.
I think what was happening was the blocks weren't rendering because they thought they were in darkness, but the light the hands were emitting was still lighting up the hands.

A while ago (It was somewhere in between now and the release of 1.4.4), I was fighting Moonlord, and I went into a Crimson Chasm.
His hands were to the left and right of the chasm, but they were glowing from the True EoCs in the palms of the hands, so I could see them.
But for some reason, the blocks and background walls in front of them were invisible.
I think what was happening was the blocks weren't rendering because they thought they were in darkness, but the light the hands were emitting was still lighting up the hands.
Hi there @Im_OverpoweredOganesson🐿️ it's best to report bugs that are actually happening right now, not ones that you think you remember seeing from a play session months ago. It can be hard to track down current bugs even with a lot of detail, like videos and screenshots, but it's even harder if it's just based off of your memory for something that you think you might remember. So, for now, I'm going to ask you to only report bugs that you are currently experiencing. :)

Hi there @Im_OverpoweredOganesson🐿️ it's best to report bugs that are actually happening right now, not ones that you think you remember seeing from a play session months ago. It can be hard to track down current bugs even with a lot of detail, like videos and screenshots, but it's even harder if it's just based off of your memory for something that you think you might remember. So, for now, I'm going to ask you to only report bugs that you are currently experiencing. :)
Ok.

Back
Top Bottom