Other - Terraria x Skibidi Toilet - CCI - Remaster of My Most Viewed Idea!

Rexsilion26

Terrarian
Sem título (1) (1).png

Unfortunately, that post has been blocked and I can't update it anymore.
That's why I'm making this post, with a remastered idea.

- IDEA -

We already have toilets in Terraria, so we're already halfway to realizing my idea.
-
Just as we summon mimics by placing Keys of Light or Keys of Night in a chest, we could summon a Skibidi Toilet by placing Medusa Head in Toilets.
Nah, just kidding. that would be too hard to get.
-
They would be summoned by making an NPC sit on a Toilet.
The NPC would be swallowed by the Toilet after 5 seconds of sitting.
-
The Skibidi Toilets would have the head of the corresponding NPC, but they would be essentially all the same.
-
Skibidi Toilets drop two things, poo and rarely a G.T.A. (G-man Toilet Alert).

- G.T.A. -

The G.T.A. (G-man Toilet Alert) allows you to summon the Skibidi Boss.
Has a 10% chance of being dropped by a Skibidi Toilet.

- SKIBIDI BOSS -

The Skibidi Boss flies and shoots lasers from his eyes.
-
He summons Skibidi Minions and says, "Skibidi dop dop dop yes yes!" every time he does it.
-
He is not a difficult boss.
He is pre-hardmode and can be easily defeated after Skeletron.
-
Next we will talk about the Skibidi Boss loot.

- LOOT -

- Vanity Sets -

Vanity sets of Skibidi Toilet, Cameraman & Speakerman. (We already have a TV vanity set)

- Plunger -

Spear-type mele weapon.
I don't know about Stats, but it would be the best spear-type weapon in pre-hardmode.

- Skibidi Pet -

An annoying and ugly pet that will keep saying: "Skibidi dop dop dop yes yes!" all the time.
You'll probably throw it into the lava.

- Skibidi's Favor -

Similar to the Torch God's Favor, this item allows you to activate and deactivate the option for NPCs to be swallowed by Toilets.
Perfect if you want to use toilets instead of chairs for some reason.

- Skibidi Trophy -

An Skibidi Trophy.

- Skibidi Relic -

An Skibidi Relic.

Well, that was my remastered idea.
I think it turned out much better than before.
-
Please leave your opinion!

This is crazy please add this 10/10 idea immediately (not really)

Please no. Skibidi toilet is for babies, terraria is for not babies
I agree, but with additional grounds. Skibidi toilet isn't a major piece of media, and isn't professional in any sense. We have gotten ONE crossover boss, from don't starve, a beloved and massive indie game. In order for skibidi toilet to get even a mini boss 3 things must happen: ONE: Skibidi toilet gains a fan base of people over 3 years old. TWO: Skibidi toilet becomes much more professional and intelligible. THREE: Most of the re-logic development team must like skibidi toilet enough to crossover. The closest thing we could get to a crossover would be a tiny, minor reference in a tooltip for a new toilet.

I agree, but with additional grounds. Skibidi toilet isn't a major piece of media, and isn't professional in any sense. We have gotten ONE crossover boss, from don't starve, a beloved and massive indie game. In order for skibidi toilet to get even a mini boss 3 things must happen: ONE: Skibidi toilet gains a fan base of people over 3 years old. TWO: Skibidi toilet becomes much more professional and intelligible. THREE: Most of the re-logic development team must like skibidi toilet enough to crossover. The closest thing we could get to a crossover would be a tiny, minor reference in a tooltip for a new toilet.
Hope none of those 3 happen

The thing is, skibidi toilet will be dead in a year or so, and nobody will understand. Meme content has to be done right.
we definitely don’t want a repeat of pwnhammer which is a meme so dead that I’m pretty sure I’m outing myself as an ancient being by even knowing it existed
The issue with meme content is that if the reference is direct then it will quickly be tied to that meme and become confusing when said meme dies.
This is why pwnhammer isn’t memed about and why meowmere is. Meowmere is an indirect reference to an ancient meme that has taken on its own identity due to being indirect, while pwnhammer is a direct one and as such doesn’t have an identity as a meme in this day and age.

Meowmere is also a reference to a much more prominent meme that doesn't seem to ever truly die while on the other hand looking back at it, 'pwned' died pretty fast. It's impossible to tell what will stay relevant or not so including jokes about things that have been popular for a year or so generally isn't a super wise move in the long run.

This is crazy please add this 10/10 idea immediately (not really)

Please no. Skibidi toilet is for babies, terraria is for not babies
As much as I agree that Skibidi Toilet should not be put into Terraria... this argument that it's "for babies" is a bad argument, and it's one that I have personal problems with. I don't want to get into it now, but suffice it to say that it's a meaningless distinction that focuses more on casting judgment on people who enjoy said media than it does on actually discussing quality. There is plenty of media "for babies" that is very high-quality and well-made, and there is plenty of media "for adults" that's shoddy and shallow. It also has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not media should be referenced in Terraria.

I don't want to get off-topic but come to think of it, 'pwnhammer' never made sense to me even when the phrase was still a thing.
I never understood what it is you're pwn'ing besides evil altars; it is not meant to be used as a weapon.

Disregarding the entire skibidi toilet theming, it is strange (and potentially very annoying) to have NPCs be changed if they sit on a piece of furniture. Most players would avoid this by just never making a toilet ever, and the amount of toilet-makers in terraria is already sparse.

In regards to the bossfight, again not factoring in the theming, it just seems to be like phase 1 EoC mixed with a gastropod. No depth.

Now regarding the theming, Skibidi toilet is an exceptionally poor fit for Terraria. Terraria at least tries to have a cohesive consistent world. While Deerclops is a boss from another game, it meshes pretty well with the rest of the world. Skibidi toilet would clash extremely hard with the rest of Terraria. Terraria has scant few meme references, mainly just in item names. This would not only be a massive meme reference, but it is also TOILET HUMOR. ITS A POOP JOKE. HOW MUCH MORE CHILDISH CAN IT GET.

View attachment 466252
Unfortunately, that post has been blocked and I can't update it anymore.
That's why I'm making this post, with a remastered idea.

- IDEA -

We already have toilets in Terraria, so we're already halfway to realizing my idea.
-
Just as we summon mimics by placing Keys of Light or Keys of Night in a chest, we could summon a Skibidi Toilet by placing Medusa Head in Toilets.
Nah, just kidding. that would be too hard to get.
-
They would be summoned by making an NPC sit on a Toilet.
The NPC would be swallowed by the Toilet after 5 seconds of sitting.
-
The Skibidi Toilets would have the head of the corresponding NPC, but they would be essentially all the same.
-
Skibidi Toilets drop two things, poo and rarely a G.T.A. (G-man Toilet Alert).

- G.T.A. -

The G.T.A. (G-man Toilet Alert) allows you to summon the Skibidi Boss.
Has a 10% chance of being dropped by a Skibidi Toilet.

- SKIBIDI BOSS -

The Skibidi Boss flies and shoots lasers from his eyes.
-
He summons Skibidi Minions and says, "Skibidi dop dop dop yes yes!" every time he does it.
-
He is not a difficult boss.
He is pre-hardmode and can be easily defeated after Skeletron.
-
Next we will talk about the Skibidi Boss loot.

- LOOT -

- Vanity Sets -

Vanity sets of Skibidi Toilet, Cameraman & Speakerman. (We already have a TV vanity set)

- Plunger -

Spear-type mele weapon.
I don't know about Stats, but it would be the best spear-type weapon in pre-hardmode.

- Skibidi Pet -

An annoying and ugly pet that will keep saying: "Skibidi dop dop dop yes yes!" all the time.
You'll probably throw it into the lava.

- Skibidi's Favor -

Similar to the Torch God's Favor, this item allows you to activate and deactivate the option for NPCs to be swallowed by Toilets.
Perfect if you want to use toilets instead of chairs for some reason.

- Skibidi Trophy -

An Skibidi Trophy.

- Skibidi Relic -

An Skibidi Relic.

Well, that was my remastered idea.
I think it turned out much better than before.
-
Please leave your opinion!
Hi there @Rexsilion26 normally a repost of a locked thread isn’t allowed. However, I’ll concede that your first thread was locked more due to the uncivil replies than anything you did. So we’ll give this thread another go, but please be forewarned that it may get locked again if it attracts too many problem replies, and it won’t be allowed to be reposted a third time.

For anyone that wishes to reply here - please be aware that we have suggestion critique rules in place, and that we do enforce them. Impolite, rude, or dismissive replies aren’t welcome. If you decide to post in this thread, whether you think the suggestion is good or bad, your reply must be respectful. If you can’t keep it polite, then please don’t post. Please read over our Criticism Guidelines and the more detailed Expectations post. This is fair warning.

As much as I agree that Skibidi Toilet should not be put into Terraria... this argument that it's "for babies" is a bad argument, and it's one that I have personal problems with. I don't want to get into it now, but suffice it to say that it's a meaningless distinction that focuses more on casting judgment on people who enjoy said media than it does on actually discussing quality. There is plenty of media "for babies" that is very high-quality and well-made, and there is plenty of media "for adults" that's shoddy and shallow. It also has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not media should be referenced in Terraria.
I actually agree with you. There are people on the Internet that act like everyone who enjoys skibidi toilet is a brainless baby who is going to hell. I should have mentioned how low quality the videos are and not the target audience, especially considering that there is a baby shark pet

Back
Top Bottom