Other - Terraria x Skibidi Toilet - CCI - Remaster of My Most Viewed Idea!

It is 12:08 AM and this has spoiled my day
No need to post in the thread then. As clearly explained above, only polite, constructive criticism is welcome - in this, and in all suggestion threads. To keep things on track, you’ve been removed from posting in this thread further.

Hope none of those 3 happen

Hate to say it, but it already has.

As someone who's watched Skibidi Toilet past episode 5 or 10, it turned from a :red:post into a serious :red:post. There's a serious story behind it, how else do you think Mr. Boom manage to keep this magic going for over 72+ Episodes? I'll tell you why, it's because he's putting in more and more effort, he now uploads the episodes often a week apart.

Skibidi Toilet is a series whose story exists entirely in the subtext at first, but then becomes more legible as you become immersed in this bizarre world where abominations living in toilets took over the world, and now a mysterious race of camera-headed cyborgs and their allies are pulling all the stops to resist them. Besides the :red:posty humor, there's legit stakes and recurring characters who you care about, whole arcs where great victories and devastating losses alike happen for the heroes. Just keep watching, once you see the Cameramen (besides the P.O.V. Character) is when the story actually starts picking up.

Skibidi Toilet is intelligible, a lot of its audience are people whose hearts remain in the golden age of the :red:post Era who enjoy it for what it is, and if you just look past its absurdity, anyone can appreciate its serious and tragic story wrapped in guise of a relic of 2000s era humor and G-mod/Source Film Maker animation.

Last edited:
View attachment 466252
Unfortunately, that post has been blocked and I can't update it anymore.
That's why I'm making this post, with a remastered idea.

- IDEA -

We already have toilets in Terraria, so we're already halfway to realizing my idea.
-
Just as we summon mimics by placing Keys of Light or Keys of Night in a chest, we could summon a Skibidi Toilet by placing Medusa Head in Toilets.
Nah, just kidding. that would be too hard to get.
-
They would be summoned by making an NPC sit on a Toilet.
The NPC would be swallowed by the Toilet after 5 seconds of sitting.
-
The Skibidi Toilets would have the head of the corresponding NPC, but they would be essentially all the same.
-
Skibidi Toilets drop two things, poo and rarely a G.T.A. (G-man Toilet Alert).

- G.T.A. -

The G.T.A. (G-man Toilet Alert) allows you to summon the Skibidi Boss.
Has a 10% chance of being dropped by a Skibidi Toilet.

- SKIBIDI BOSS -

The Skibidi Boss flies and shoots lasers from his eyes.
-
He summons Skibidi Minions and says, "Skibidi dop dop dop yes yes!" every time he does it.
-
He is not a difficult boss.
He is pre-hardmode and can be easily defeated after Skeletron.
-
Next we will talk about the Skibidi Boss loot.

- LOOT -

- Vanity Sets -

Vanity sets of Skibidi Toilet, Cameraman & Speakerman. (We already have a TV vanity set)

- Plunger -

Spear-type mele weapon.
I don't know about Stats, but it would be the best spear-type weapon in pre-hardmode.

- Skibidi Pet -

An annoying and ugly pet that will keep saying: "Skibidi dop dop dop yes yes!" all the time.
You'll probably throw it into the lava.

- Skibidi's Favor -

Similar to the Torch God's Favor, this item allows you to activate and deactivate the option for NPCs to be swallowed by Toilets.
Perfect if you want to use toilets instead of chairs for some reason.

- Skibidi Trophy -

An Skibidi Trophy.

- Skibidi Relic -

An Skibidi Relic.

Well, that was my remastered idea.
I think it turned out much better than before.
-
Please leave your opinion!
NO WAY we all know memes eventually get old and skibidy toilet is cringe in my opinion i know im gonna get hate for this bit seriously merging this with terreria NO even ad a mod let me know if i got anything mixed up

Last edited:

As someone who's watched Skibidi Toilet past episode 5 or 10, it turned from a :red:post into a serious :red:post. There's a serious story behind it, how else do you think Mr. Boom manage to keep this magic going for over 72+ Episodes? I'll tell you why, it's because he's putting in more and more effort, he now uploads the episodes often a week apart.

Skibidi Toilet is a series whose story exists entirely in the subtext at first, but then becomes more legible as you become immersed in this bizarre world where abominations living in toilets took over the world, and now a mysterious race of camera-headed cyborgs and their allies are pulling all the stops to resist them. Besides the :red:posty humor, there's legit stakes and recurring characters who you care about, whole arcs where great victories and devastating losses alike happen for the heroes. Just keep watching, once you see the Cameramen (besides the P.O.V. Character) is when the story actually starts picking up.

Skibidi Toilet is intelligible, a lot of its audience are people whose hearts remain in the golden age of the :red:post Era who enjoy it for what it is, and if you just look past its absurdity, anyone can appreciate its serious and tragic story wrapped in guise of a relic of 2000s era humor and G-mod/Source Film Maker animation.
I watched them until like 65 (I didn't enjoy it) and it wasn't that deep 💀

I mean I totally understand it’s made for a new generation but it doesn’t fit in terraria imo

Back
Top Bottom