Weapons & Equip New Shroomite Stuff!

The pulse bow is pretty much a shroomite bow. Look at the sprite:
Pulse_Bow.png
very shroomitey look. And buff the damage of that repeater. You might as well keep your chlorophyte shotbow.
Done.

I just realized I never liked your post, or gave you this:
approval-png.128929
My bad. :p

Anyways, what about giving the Rocket Launcher a unique ability? Instead of just blowing up, they would split into three smaller missiles when they get within a certain radius of an enemy, which deal 50% damage each. A lot more exciting than just a weaker version of an already UP weapon, don't you think?

Anyways, what about giving the Rocket Launcher a unique ability? Instead of just blowing up, they would split into three smaller missiles when they get within a certain radius of an enemy, which deal 50% damage each. A lot more exciting than just a weaker version of an already UP weapon, don't you think?​
Sure, why not? A new weapon should have a unique ability. Great idea.

Buff the rocket launcher please, I see how the mini-bomb aspect of it makes it somewhat more comparable, but I (and a lot of people) would probably sacrifice the 10 damage and the minis for 34 less attack speed and 50% not to consume ammo and cheaper ammo (assuming you have a chlorophite farm, which is not a rash assumption given the lateness of these items)

Maybe buff the damage to 50?

Edit:: Looking at the repeater, I think I would also have that instead of the rocket launcher as well. Still pretty fast with very low arrow consumption rate, AND all I need to do is load it with like hellfire arrows and I'm set.

I looked it over, saw the revisions and work you put into this and honestly I am almost never a ranged character. However this would definitely give me more of a reason to be one instead of just collecting all the weapons. Supported. :3

I looked it over, saw the revisions and work you put into this and honestly I am almost never a ranged character. However this would definitely give me more of a reason to be one instead of just collecting all the weapons. Supported. :3
Thanks for the support! And dont worry about not being a ranger. Im a melee myself and just thought this would balance things out a little.

I just had an idea. What if instead of giving the Shroomite Repeater angular spread like the Chlorophyte Shotbow, we gave it velocity spread, so that some would be slower or faster than others but all in the same direction? That would differentiate it more.

Also, what about consistently firing three arrows instead of being random?

I just had an idea. What if instead of giving the Shroomite Repeater angular spread like the Chlorophyte Shotbow, we gave it velocity spread, so that some would be slower or faster than others but all in the same direction? That would differentiate it more.

Also, what about consistently firing three arrows instead of being random?
So three arrows, parallel to each other, that travel at varying speed? Huh... Never really thought of anything like that... I like the idea of varying speeds, but i kinda want to keep the randomness in the amount of arrows, if thats ok with you. Thanks for the idea!

Now all we need is another shotgun to go with the thing here.
(Repeater- every repeater ever
Rocket Launcher- Can you guess?
Machine Gun- Megashark)
I will just leave a sprite here.
krBpQMm.png

have fun.

Side-grades seem to be prominent here, as I stated in that same post.
The only real side-grade is the rocket launcher. In any case, we need more weapons that use rockets. The repeater does have the Tsunami as an alt, but a repeater and a longbow behave differently - repeaters could very well be their own class. The Megashark is significantly weaker and lower tiered than the machine gun, and the chain gun is a tad up. If you can come up with a good idea for how it would work, then perhaps you could do something with it.

The only real side-grade is the rocket launcher. In any case, we need more weapons that use rockets. The repeater does have the Tsunami as an alt, but a repeater and a longbow behave differently - repeaters could very well be their own class. The Megashark is significantly weaker and lower tiered than the machine gun, and the chain gun is a tad up. If you can come up with a good idea for how it would work, then perhaps you could do something with it.
Well, that sprite was actually from a suggestion I made a fair while back for a shroomite ranged weapon. However it recieved hate for how overly-complicated it was. So, I know full-well what I could do with it, it just isn't the best idea.

Back
Top Bottom