Scarecrow's Art

Can you draw
250px-GoldGreenieLM2.png
this thing and
200px-LM_SpeedySpirit.png
this thing(not luigi) hanging out in the same picture? Would be interesting to see IMO.

just in case my profile pic is too weird of a place to find my artwork (especially since I have an art thread)
View attachment 29988
Nobody told me there's a Ninetails with yellow glowing eyes!

EDIT: Can you please make me a Plantera with the pink as light blue and the green as white. If you could, make the yellow flowers stem light blue and the petals darker blue.

EDITEDIT: When you're back to making sprites, of course. Actually, I don't even know if you classify me as a friend or as someone normal. I'll just wait, and find out.

Last edited:
I'm gonna lay down what you can expect from my art thread from now on,

-I've ultimately decided to no longer take requests, at least for the time being. my exception being friends of course. I may seasonally open requests to the public (for example, during christmas, and Summer)
-I will still draw random gifts for people now and again when something inspires me to do so.
-I'm gonna be focusing a lot more on terraria artwork, rather than fnaf artwork, because quite frankly, I'm pretty :red:ing sick of drawing fnaf stuff all the time.

I'm gonna lay down what you can expect from my art thread from now on,

-I've ultimately decided to no longer take requests, at least for the time being. my exception being friends of course. I may seasonally open requests to the public (for example, during christmas, and Summer)
-I will still draw random gifts for people now and again when something inspires me to do so.
-I'm gonna be focusing a lot more on terraria artwork, rather than fnaf artwork, because quite frankly, I'm pretty :red:ing sick of drawing fnaf stuff all the time.
-Can you just clarify who are your "friends", so we don't accidentally think we're your "friends".

-I'm also tired of seeing FNAF everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom