Scarecrow's Art

It's not like we humans have a brain which can remember everything, you know? People might have forgot if anything, not like that doesn't exist!
Quite the quality is friendship if one of the people in this scenario can't even :red:ing remember if the other person is their friend or not.
SO, AGAIN
if you have to ask "are we friends?" then no, we are not.
why is that so hard for you to grasp the concept of?

Quite the quality is friendship if one of the people in this scenario can't even :red:ing remember if the other person is their friend or not.
SO, AGAIN
if you have to ask "are we friends?" then no, we are not.
why is that so hard for you to grasp the concept of?
It's not hard for me to grasp the concept of - I'm actually trying to see why, yet you keep repeating yourself (except from this time where you actually included a valid reason instead of just "no we are not if you ask").

And to counter your quite interesting point:
You might have made friends with someone a long time ago, and the so-said friend forget they were friends. What would you do? And even more importantly, the joys of amnesia (no, not the game for gods sake). You know - you might forget your friends along with other things. I'd like to see your response to my solid points now.

It's not hard for me to grasp the concept of - I'm actually trying to see why, yet you keep repeating yourself (except from this time where you actually included a valid reason instead of just "no we are not if you ask").

And to counter your quite interesting point:
You might have made friends with someone a long time ago, and the so-said friend forget they were friends. What would you do? And even more importantly, the joys of amnesia (no, not the game for gods sake). You know - you might forget your friends along with other things. I'd like to see your response to my solid points now.
no my point is, the people that are my friends won't have to ask if they are my friends, because they should already know.

no my point is, the people that are my friends won't have to ask if they are my friends, because they should already know.
Okay. But remember my points - a very old friend or a friend who is experiencing amnesia may not remember, as the human brain is limited. Without further action, I will ask both of us to stop discussing about this topic.

Okay. But remember my points - a very old friend or a friend who is experiencing amnesia may not remember, as the human brain is limited. Without further action, I will ask both of us to stop discussing about this topic.
okay, but don't play the "what if" game with me, you are basically playing the what if game. and I hate tat game, since it just exists to compensate for those that lack common sense.

the recent announcement of Terraria: Other World inspired me to make my own renditions of the corruption enemies. So far to set expectations for the future, I made an Eater of Souls redux to start
Eater of Souls.png

I wish I had 1/4 the talent you had or any artist on this forum. You guys are pretty incredible. Thank you for making the world more beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom