[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.
More (possible) spoilers!
b82b60a5e9.png
Tall alchemy plants?!? now thats cool

So Ladies (oh right and Gentlemen) if this would give you a couple of ideas about what awaits you in that dark part of the corner next time expect to see these. Atleast in the Dark Matter
image.jpg

DEVOURER
800 Health
80 Damage
20 Defense
70% knockback resist
-5% chance to randomly eat 1-2 potion items from your inventory and heal itself for 100 health
-Charges at player in non obstructed sight

HUNTER
650 Health
100 Damage/ 140(when stealthed)
10 Defense
40% knockback resist
-Ignores all armor
- Preforms high leaps and dashes.
- cloaks itself , making them nearly invisible
-NOTE: Hunters will aim for players who have armor/accessories that actually decrease enemy focus upon them. To prevent gang bangs use a hunter potion to reveal the locations of Stalkers .

COWARD
100 Health
70 Damage (can inflict broken armor)
22 Defense
Fully Knockback resistant
- Can pop in and out of Coward tunnels and travel to other nearby tunnels.
COWARD TUNNEL
500 Health
0 Damage
0 Defense
Fully Knockback resistant
- Used as transport for Cowards and spawn in 2x2 places
NOTES: Kill Coward tunnels first to limit the options of Cowards so all are in poping out of one tunnel , killing that tunnel which they are all in will also kill the Cowards in them. so avoid playing whack a mole.

So if these monsters didn't make your panties soiled then I don't know what will, but I hope you enjoyed them.

Last edited:
First of all, I can't even handle SORTING my inventory. Getting it eaten is terrible. Especially when you farmed something for HOURS and then it's gone.

Second of all, RIP Blah's armor.

So. I've been working on a new boss. Its name ends with T. And you can't make guesses, Melly. :p.

I also finally got around to adding Bacterium Prime's trophy. I will be redoing his AI as well.
Just been watching a LOT of undertale so I am probably wrong but
But wouldn't enemies like that for dinner? It's a huge, rainbow sword. Rainbows = candy. Candy = mmmm
Too sharp ... Imagine a candy cane that has been in an electric sharpener.

So Ladies (oh right and Gentlemen) if this would give you a couple of ideas about what awaits you in that dark part of the corner next time expect to see these. Atleast in the Dark Matter
View attachment 90124
DEVOURER
The one on the top left is know as the Devourer , He gobbles up anything in his face . They move relatively slow , atleast until a player is spotted . Direct sight of the player without obstruction of blocks will cause the Devourer to charge menacingly towards the target dealing high damage. The Devourer also has a 5% chance to eat 1-4 a potion item in your inventory healing him for 100 Health. Isnt he so kind?

HUNTER
In the middle lies the Hunter Fellow, and they don't call him that for no reason. He lacks health but can kill players with ease if they are foolish or caught unaware of their presence. Stalkers spawn cloaked and can creep up to players. They uncloak during attacking or being attacked, they ignore all armor which makes them a serious threat to ALL PLAYERS (Even Blahs armor will be shredded like toilet paper). Hunters can also preform high jumps and flight time for a short period.
-NOTE: Hunters will aim for players who have armor/accessories that actually decrease enemy focus upon them.

COWARD
Like all cowards they like to hide , cowards have Coward tunnels that allow them to travel to another to dodge player attacks and assault the player with acidic spit. (For every one coward tunnel 1 Coward exists )Coward tunnels have high health but can be destroyed. If a Coward tunnel is destroyed that limits the option for the Cowards to move. Coward Tunnels spawn in 2x2 spaces so if you mess with terrain that can help prevent spawns for coward tunnels.

So if these monsters didn't make your panties soiled then I don't know what will, but I hope you enjoyed them.
Excelent job Vladimier!

Just wanted to say that the Berserker bullets should be severely nerfed. My hp didn't drop to less than ~400 (of a 600 maximum) to kill Oblivion with a Chain Gun and around 1400 of said bullets (both obtainable right after killing Plantera) using Ferozium Armor and no buffs at all.

Absolutely amazing mod, one of the best I have ever played, but this mostly killed the endgame for me.

I guess Berserker Bullets will receive a nerf.

Also, the large herbs are nearly finished. I just have to figure out why they're dropping two of the item when harvested in the middle xD.

Now... the method of obtaining these could go a number of different ways; a town npc, crafting, drops...

For the towny, it could be unlocked like a quest-type thing.

Which do you guys prefer?

Hunters OP @Bullseye55 do you like it?
Ps. Will do background
-Snip of an absolutely wonderful piece of art-

I really like it. Get the finished version, and I'll get one of the team spriters spriting the thing((and perhaps a vanity set). :)

Also, Valdimier, note that the stats you gave I am considering, though I cannot guarantee they will be the same. Balance and all of that. :p

I guess Berserker Bullets will receive a nerf.

Also, the large herbs are nearly finished. I just have to figure out why they're dropping two of the item when harvested in the middle xD.

Now... the method of obtaining these could go a number of different ways; a town npc, crafting, drops...

For the towny, it could be unlocked like a quest-type thing.

Which do you guys prefer?
Quest from the dryad.

Well... I have good news and some not so good news xD.

Not so good first... I attempted to make the large herbs a quest from the Dryad, but that failed.

Good news is that I've fixed the Large Herbs with help from Yoraiz0r.

Expect to see them out in a few minutes, once I get the crafting recipes done.

EDIT: What should the recipes be? I have them being 10 seeds, 1 herb to make 1 large herb seed. I'm wondering if there should be some sort of extra ingredient, like a catalyst... crystal shards perhaps? Maybe 1 or 2 per seed.

Last edited:
Well... I have good news and some not so good news xD.

Not so good first... I attempted to make the large herbs a quest from the Dryad, but that failed.

Good news is that I've fixed the Large Herbs with help from Yoraiz0r.

Expect to see them out in a few minutes, once I get the crafting recipes done.

EDIT: What should the recipes be? I have them being 10 seeds, 1 herb to make 1 large herb seed. I'm wondering if there should be some sort of extra ingredient, like a catalyst... crystal shards perhaps? Maybe 1 or 2 per seed.
what about the block of the biome its found in so if it was the contation it would be the stone of the contation and for shiverthorn a piece of snow

what about the block of the biome its found in so if it was the contation it would be the stone of the contation and for shiverthorn a piece of snow

The only problem with that is that's just extraneous stuff. It doesn't really make it harder to craft. In my opinion, adding that would be pointless. Lol. I think I'll just release as is, so...

Alright, here's the update: https://www.dropbox.com/s/1mbor3ytwp9rwwa/Exxo Avalon v9.9.9i.zip?dl=0

9.9.9i
-Added Cataryst (preliminary; not summonable yet)
-Added Bacterium Prime Trophy
-Added Curse of Oblivion (painting)
-Added Shell Hammer (thanks to Milt69466 for the idea/suggestion and sprite!)
-Changed Starfury recipe
-Made Goblin Army Knife's quintuple jump default to on
-Fixed a bug that allowed accessories to go in the tome slot
-Added Large Herbs and Seeds
-Added Herbology Bench (the method of crafting large herb seeds)

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom