B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In English my teacher couldn't understand what the meaning of my paper was and now I gotta revise it. Moral of the story:
    B
    Bry
    Make sure you add a Moral of the Story.
    Of all things to forgot about Chess, I manged to forgot how a Pawn captures another.
    WHY DOES MY GIF'S BACKGROUND BLINK WHITE.
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    "Skiphs is working on it.'
    - Literally everybody.
    B
    Bry
    OH. WELL.
    Excuse me for being a stupid.
    Oh, so APPARENTLY I didn't grab one of the charts f or Biology. Well how the heck did I miss THAT?
    Biology teacher didn't really explain too much when she left us with our work. I don't understand a single thing and I bet tommorow she'll-
    B
    Bry
    I mean, I know how to do the things shown, but she never mentioned half of it so I'm very conflicted as to if I should do them or not.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    I'd strongly advise that you at least attempt it, just in case.
    B
    Bry
    I did, but I saw things that involved group work, and we weren't assigned to groups.
    JAPAN WHY?! Denpa Ningen Free is out over there (Basically Denpa Men 4) and we can't get it. ;_;
    Apparently screaming while being stupid at a game passes as humor.
    Reactions: Rastriavis
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    I am very entertained by low-brow humor; that's not the same as saying that I respect the creators
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    I like low-brow humor because it distracts my simple mind from all the insanity that is highschool
    B
    Bry
    They even went as far as to say that they "only find a specific kind of scream funny".
    I don't even know what to say there.
    Is it just me or are the controls for Crash Twinsanity really wonky? I'm betting on that it's just me.
    Reactions: TheBilateralGamer
    TheBilateralGamer
    TheBilateralGamer
    Well, it was an unfinished game. I personally didn't find the controls wonky, but I found other stuff wonky, specifically near the end where they obviously didn't finish some parts of the game.
    B
    Bry
    Odd, I can't seem to move Crash for :red:, especially at that part near the start where you're rolling bombs into the giant Tiki Statues for a Gem.
    TheBilateralGamer
    TheBilateralGamer
    Oh yeah, moving around bombs and other spherical objects controls kinda stupid. I've never really had control problems other than that though. Also, Fun Fact: Sliding is really good. Sliding is faster than normal running, you can slide-jump, sliding while pushing an object makes the object hop into the air, etc.
    Wait, what, I caught the "Legend" fish in like 20 seconds, why is it 10 times easier than the Glacierfish which isn't even worth as much?
    Z
    ZombieGenius
    Maybe you were lucky?
    B
    Bry
    Probably, I'm still fishing for more to see if that's the case.
    B
    Bry
    No, yeah, I got lucky, the next one that bit actually tried.
    Fishing for Rare Fish in Stardew Valley is as infuriating as doing so in the Denpa Men.
    B
    Bry
    IT'S LITERALLY JUST LUCK.
    I am an sane.
    P
    Papa Dank
    I am a guy on YouTube. Liberal. Progressive atheist. Supporter of feminism and social justice. Weirdo with weird friends.
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    Yes, I is a weird friends.
    Since my Profile Post on Sunday mentioning my purchase of Stardew Valley, I'm already at Fall.
    B
    Bry
    I dew the Stardew.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom